ADVERTISEMENT

NFL games

Cowboys will have to trade Parsons. The contract he deserves means he, Prescott and Lamb gobble up 47% of their cap. Bois are dumb

They've combined for 2 playoff wins...how in the world would the Boys replace that? You gotta sign the Dak Prescott of defensive players.

Good games.
Saints are lighting it up. The bois! Oy
BMore 0 for 2
Vikings playing nice complimentary football
Buc are for real
Harbaugh effect is a real thing
Jets are finally competitive with a real qb
The Bucs gave the Lions everything they wanted last year in the playoffs. I’m not at all surprised that they beat them. Should’ve never been 7 1/2 point dogs.

Cowboys will have to trade Parsons. The contract he deserves means he, Prescott and Lamb gobble up 47% of their cap. Bois are dumb
Signing the QB, a true WR 1 and an elite pass rusher to huge deals isn’t a bad way to allocate resources but they are gonna have to go young and/or cheap in every other possible position they can get away with it.

@dinglefritz big win. I might have been wrong about Darnold. Shocked.
I was driving back from Omaha and didn't get to watch the game but it sounded like he had a couple of bad throws. He's human but he has the skill set and seems to have matured as a QB. Derek Carr is the other guy I kind of root for. I think he has played for some insanely bad coaches. It's not all on the QB. The coaching staff and GM have to put them in a position to be successful. I thought Darnold would be better with the Vikings than he's shown in the past but he's exceeding my expectations.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT