ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Free Agency

This guy is unbelievable. No one will keep him. Nice guy, athletic, throws a nice ball, but is apparently like Justin Fields in that he can’t read a defense. He is a turnover machine.
It might be interesting to see what he could do with a good OC and more time to learn their offense.

Reactions: Dean Pope
You’re still going to find out my man!

Actually you might not…but he was a complete joke this year after getting the contract he didn’t want. No off-season whatsoever, which has turned many good RBs into POS years.
Sometimes a change of scenery is needed. The revolving door of coaches and QBs probably didn't help the Raiders chances of keeping him. I saw an interview with him after joining the Packers. Wanted to play with J. Love and compete for Super Bowls. Seems like a good dude. Hated to lose A. Jones but he is 30 and battled injuries last year. That's usually the shelf life for top RBs. JJ had a monster season 2 years ago. Hope he can replicate that in GB.

Zamir White, who will be be better than Jacobs was last year.
Jacobs is a declining player at this point. Might have another good season or two. Zamir White should do pretty well this year. Not sure if he can do all of the things well like Jacobs could but he's a lot cheaper. And it seems like the Raiders are in a one year rebuild anyway since they missed out on getting Penix last spring in the draft.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
Jacobs is a declining player at this point. Might have another good season or two. Zamir White should do pretty well this year. Not sure if he can do all of the things well like Jacobs could but he's a lot cheaper. And it seems like the Raiders are in a one year rebuild anyway since they missed out on getting Penix last spring in the draft.
Jacobs may be on the decline, but he is still a stud. I'm glad the Packers got him as they should really be able to pound the rock with him and Dillon. Hopefully Love is as good as he was in the last 7 games as that will really help to open the running game up as well.

Jacobs may be on the decline, but he is still a stud. I'm glad the Packers got him as they should really be able to pound the rock with him and Dillon. Hopefully Love is as good as he was in the last 7 games as that will really help to open the running game up as well.
I remember Jacobs from Hard Knocks. Seems like a good dude. I hope he has a great year. He's also a rarity in the sport. A three star recruit to Alabama who wasn't automatically gifted a fourth or fifth star just because Ohio State, Alabama, Georgia or Clemson offered him.

Reactions: leodisflowers
I remember Jacobs from Hard Knocks. Seems like a good dude. I hope he has a great year. He's also a rarity in the sport. A three star recruit to Alabama who wasn't automatically gifted a fourth or fifth star just because Ohio State, Alabama, Georgia or Clemson offered him.
Are you watching Receiver on Netflix at all? Hard to admit for me, but I've grown fond of Kittle. Great show and right up there with Hard Knocks.

Are you watching Receiver on Netflix at all? Hard to admit for me, but I've grown fond of Kittle. Great show and right up there with Hard Knocks.
We dropped Netflix in my household and won't be adding it back until later in the fall. So I'll have to check that one out later.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT