ADVERTISEMENT

NFL draft tonite!!! Predictions?

It was comparing athletic ability and measurables. Don't they teach basic reading comprehension in OKC Iowa fan on a Husker board?😂
"JJ McCarthy is a more athletic Tom Brady"

do they teach you basic inference in the slums of Wisconsin?

Rent free Iowa boy. Rent free.
he says while hanging on to my every word. you can't help but respond to my every post because the fat jokes hit home on you.

also, why do you check the Iowa board every day?

8o4m71.jpg

I don't think the Vikings feel like they are stuck with him. Is there a better receiver in the NFL?
Who cares if someone is the best receiver in the NFL? That’s like saying someone is the tallest midget. Yeah, they put up stats and make highlight real plays, but how often do they take over games? I’d rather have the best receiver and a bunch of other, really good guys surrounding him at every position , especially quarterback.

Did that lame Iowa CB that faked an injury vs NU get picked?
He’s a freaking great player. If Rhule had been our coach when he was coming out of high school, he would’ve been all over him like stink on shit. The kid is special, even though Iowa sucks, just in general.

Reactions: HBK4life
He’s a freaking great player. If Rhule had been our coach when he was coming out of high school, he would’ve been all over him like stink on shit. The kid is special, even though Iowa sucks, just in general.
Sooo, no?

"Last seen: Apr 26, 2024"

8o4m71.jpg

no wonder he won't shut up about Iowa. buddy's obsessed

Who cares if someone is the best receiver in the NFL? That’s like saying someone is the tallest midget. Yeah, they put up stats and make highlight real plays, but how often do they take over games? I’d rather have the best receiver and a bunch of other, really good guys surrounding him at every position , especially quarterback.
I don't care what the Vikings do. Just saying what I think they are thinking. They aren't letting him walk. He is the face of the franchise and they are trying to lock him down. If you wanted to surround McCarthy with a bunch of talent than trading all the Day 2 picks for 2 drafts in a row and than letting Jefferson go wouldn't be a great strategy. Vikings have 3 picks next year. 1st and 2 5ths. Better hope McCarthy is a stud.

I don't care what the Vikings do. Just saying what I think they are thinking. They aren't letting him walk. He is the face of the franchise and they are trying to lock him down. If you wanted to surround McCarthy with a bunch of talent than trading all the Day 2 picks for 2 drafts in a row and than letting Jefferson go wouldn't be a great strategy. Vikings have 3 picks next year. 1st and 2 5ths. Better hope McCarthy is a stud.
I don’t feel great about this pick, but we’ll see. I think he has a level of athleticism and escapability that Penix, Maye and Nix don’t have that is so important in the NFL. They must have seen enough evidence in his intellect and throwing ability to think he can be polished into a difference maker. My impression is that the kid is a pretty tough competitor and kind of a dick, which, as we all know is a helpful trait.

An Iowa loser living on an NU board who talks shit about everyone else's NFL team while not repping a team is the definition of a loser cuck. Back in your box gimp.
> "cuck"
> "reeeeee you haven't told me which grown man's jersey you play dress up in every sunday"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT