ADVERTISEMENT

NFL draft tonite!!! Predictions?

After their next first round pick they don't have another pick until the 5th round. Good luck finding starting corners and backers there.. They'll reach for some pass rusher/DE and then watch other teams take guys they needed.
Nailed it. You sure know your vikings

Happy as a Bears fan that they got Caleb and ROME. Happy as a Vegas local that the Raiders got my favorite player in the draft, Brock Bowers. Good night!
Yeah I think the Raiders made the best pick so far. Broncos would have been much better off taking Bowers and hunting for a QB later in the draft. Nix will probably have an NFL career, but it wasn't worth it to use that pick on him.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Yeah I think the Raiders made the best pick so far. Broncos would have been much better off taking Bowers and hunting for a QB later in the draft. Nix will probably have an NFL career, but it wasn't worth it to use that pick on him.
I get that QBs are the single most important spot on the roster but damn there's so many ways you can help your QB by drafting quality players at other spots. When you give up draft picks to reach for a QB you cut yourself off at the knees. The Raiders probably made their QB's job easier with that pick.

I get that QBs are the single most important spot on the roster but damn there's so many ways you can help your QB by drafting quality players at other spots. When you give up draft picks to reach for a QB you cut yourself off at the knees. The Raiders probably made their QB's job easier with that pick.
Don't feel too bad. The Falcons are the joke of the night.

• Haha
Reactions: dinglefritz
Don't feel too bad. The Falcons are the joke of the night.
when you hitch your wagon to an almost 40 year old QB coming off a torn achilles, you've already proven you're making questionable decisions. The Vikings GM almost made me think he had a plan when he signed Darnold on the cheap. Almost. Clearly the dirty birds don't think Cousins' is a long term solution.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT