ADVERTISEMENT

NFL draft tonite!!! Predictions?

litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Legend
Aug 27, 2006
I predict there are no shocking trades in the top 10. Every year we hear a zillion scenarios about crazy trades for teams who need a QB...last year with Carolina was probably as close as we got that I can remember?....I predict this year everyone stays pat for the most part 1-15 and JJ does not go anywhere near what we're hearing. If I heard right the O/U on JJ draft spot is 5.5?

Over.

I predict there are no shocking trades in the top 10. Every year we hear a zillion scenarios about crazy trades for teams who need a QB...last year with Carolina was probably as close as we got that I can remember?....I predict this year everyone stays pat for the most part 1-15 and JJ does not go anywhere near what we're hearing. If I heard right the O/U on JJ draft spot is 5.5?

Over.
Guy from PFF said they have McCarthy as a borderline 1st round pick. Top ten is a major reach. I tend to agree.

I bet there is at least 2 trades and maybe 3 in the first round.

...if we're talking a team sitting at 26 moving up to 19 yes, i'd agree on that. If we're talking a team sitting outside the top 15 moving up to say....6?? for a QB...I don't know...but i'd bet against it.

Similar to last year with everyone talking about how Will Levis can go as high as fourth overall but then getting drafted in the second round, JJ McCarthy will drop on the boards as well. I don't think he escapes the first round but he won't go top 10 like everyone is expecting him to.

Reactions: thall_
Are there any bets on if Caleb Williams wears fingernail polish and an over/under on how long he cries?

Heard a funny evaluation.read outloud today on soorts talk TV....Supposedly, one NFL GM said "Caleb cried like a baby in his mom's arms after a loss"....Now I wonder if it was a GM who's team is picking lower than #1 and he was just hoping to see Caleb drop so he could take him. Gotta take all this with a grain of salt...but I thought it was funny.

Over.
Remember when Ditka traded every pick for Ricky Williams?

Similar to last year with everyone talking about how Will Levis can go as high as fourth overall but then getting drafted in the second round, JJ McCarthy will drop on the boards as well. I don't think he escapes the first round but he won't go top 10 like everyone is expecting him to.
JJ "Mitch Trubisky" McCarthy

Reactions: rrdd2021

Over.
Giants or Jets draft J.J. McCarthy

As a Denver fan, I think Michael Penix Jr would be the most exciting QB to target, but I think they will play it safe and take Bo Nix

For any other fellow Bear fans out there, who do you prefer at 9 if the following are available: Odunze, Alt, Verse, Turner, Bowers. I’d honestly be happy with any of em, not even sure I know who I prefer, great spot for a second pick, Bear Down!

• Love
Reactions: king_kong_
For any other fellow Bear fans out there, who do you prefer at 9 if the following are available: Odunze, Alt, Verse, Turner, Bowers. I’d honestly be happy with any of em, not even sure I know who I prefer, great spot for a second pick, Bear Down!
Depends on if they plan to re-sign Moore. If they plan to re-sign him than I take Bowers. Otherwise they could move down and take best available.

They are compelled to select Xavier Worthy, WR out of Texas. 4.21 in the 40. Even if they were picking #1 overall...it's Raider wisdom.
that also feels like a player Jerry Jones is gonna have to be forced to not make a move for.

Reactions: huntered
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT