ADVERTISEMENT

Next Head Coach

I beginning to think it makes absolutely no difference who the head coach is. Somebody put a hex on Nebraska and nobody can succeed.
I think it was Pelini. It's something he'd do.

our next head coach will be SCOTT FROST. most reasonable fans agree with me and want to give him more time to turn this ship around
The guy has been a head coach for 6 full seasons and had 5 losing seasons. Now he has an 0-1 record to start his 7th season.

Nebraska gave Scott Frost plenty of time to try and fix things and win games. It just isn't happening. Time to move on after the Indiana game.

The guy has been a head coach for 6 full seasons and had 5 losing seasons. Now he has an 0-1 record to start his 7th season.

Nebraska gave Scott Frost plenty of time to try and fix things and win games. It just isn't happening. Time to move on after the Indiana game.
like i said....most reasonable fans agree with me....frost will be back he and only he can turn this thing around

I think the best solution is just to reduce Frost's salary some more. Since it doesn't seem to matter who is head coach any more at Nebraska we might as well just go for saving the money.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT