ADVERTISEMENT

New Poll - who do you want to replace Scott Frost.

New list - who do you want to replace Scott Frost

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

antirowboat

Junior
Jan 30, 2021
With another football season halfway done, and Scott Frost once again showing he sucks as a head coach, it's time to put together a new list to pick from. I'm limited to the names I included so if someone wants a name I didn't put on here, I can't add it.

My new top 3 list: Dave Aranda, Jeff Hafley, Jamey Chadwell. I voted for Dave Aranda. I like that he is willing to use a fullback. Has a good defensive mind. Would be a CEO, not a coordinator playing head coach like Frost does.

Any of the names of Aranda, Hafley, or Chadwell would be solid hires, IMO.

With the LSU job now open, I'm sure they will look at Dave Aranda and I wouldn't be surprised if he takes interest in that job. They will have many people to chose from. Maybe Billy Napier gets that job?

I didn't include Billy since I don't see him leaving the south. He is a southern guy. I also don't see Gus Malzahn leaving UCF. He seems comfortable and happy at the lower level.

USC and LSU are the P5 jobs open so far.

I wonder if Peterson is looking to get back into coaching? If so, you offer him the job and don't look back.

With the LSU job now open, I'm sure they will look at Dave Aranda and I wouldn't be surprised if he takes interest in that job. They will have many people to chose from. Maybe Billy Napier gets that job?

I didn't include Billy since I don't see him leaving the south. He is a southern guy. I also don't see Gus Malzahn leaving UCF. He seems comfortable and happy at the lower level.

I wonder if Peterson is looking to get back into coaching? If so, you offer him the job and don't look back.
Why don't you have Napier on your list?

Lots of rumors swirling that LSU will go after Mel Tucker hard

saben, gruden or urban..in that order

or give frost another year and talk to matt cambell & cincy coach about, possibilities..depending on next years results.

Reactions: HuskerO
And when Frost gets fired at season end and the new coach makes a bowl game his first year at Nebraska, you will pretend you said all along Frost sucked. Loser.
Not happening this year and will be back to rub it in peoples faces like yours loser. Will love watching you come unglued and totally beside yourself and then I'll rub it in your face and there ain't jack shit you can do about it!

Not happening this year and will be back to rub it in peoples faces like yours loser. Will love watching you come unglued and totally beside yourself and then I'll rub it in your face and there ain't jack shit you can do about it!
Dude! You're back to the "rub it in peoples faces" again??? I told you that's grade school shit. I hope by the time you get in high school you will outgrow this Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah. Pathetic.

Reactions: Husker_AMG63
Tom Herman, former Texas coach and current Chicago Bears offensive analyst.
He is a successful P5 coach with recruiting ties to the Midwest and Texas. Hiring him would not require a “buyout” to another school which would help mitigate the 20 million buyout to Frost.

Tom Herman, former Texas coach and current Chicago Bears offensive analyst.
He is a successful P5 coach with recruiting ties to the Midwest and Texas. Hiring him would not require a “buyout” to another school which would help mitigate the 20 million buyout to Frost.
that would definitely open up houston recruiting I wish the aau would make houston aau so the big could add them.....good recruiting and 4-5 biggest tv market

You should be pissed as well.

I mean, it really sucks for us that the loser will still be roaming the sidelines next year.

Ask the the person who started the post…But Fickell most likely wanting to look at a better job than Nebraska..

I dunno. AA conference to a Big Ten blue blood. With of course a nice bump in pay. I would think if you can attract talent to Cincinnati I think you would be able to recruit to Nebraska.

It is not like the guy is Nick Saban.

Brian Ferentz.
Serious question for you, iowa fan:

Would the hope/excitement of a coaching change be welcome for you and your disgusting kin?

Or is it just like a treadmill there?

Note for iowa fans - a treadmill is a machine used for exercise, on which a person can run without needing to battle elements.

Serious question for you, iowa fan:

Would the hope/excitement of a coaching change be welcome for you and your disgusting kin?

Or is it just like a treadmill there?

Note for iowa fans - a treadmill is a machine used for exercise, on which a person can run without needing to battle elements.
The hope of an OC change would intrigue me.

Thanks for the info on treadmills. I will stick to visiting your mom's place for my workouts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT