ADVERTISEMENT

New Big 10 payouts

instead of being a charity for non profit sports, NU football should set some money aside and invest it for a rainy day. then when we want to do things like the south stadium, it isn't a calamity

Are all the new schools getting the full payout?

“Oregon and Washington will join the Big Ten in 2024 but will not receive full media rights shares then, which USC and UCLA will. Both are set to receive $30-35 million annually, according to sources, a share that will increase by $1 million during the Big Ten's media contract with Fox, NBC and CBS, which runs through the 2029-30 athletic season.”

Reactions: WHCSC
Yay. More money that doesn’t affect me
Yes, hooray for us. To celebrate, NU is instituting the Seat Yourself Plan! The funnest part is the mandatory donation.

Reminds me of the Patrick Ewing quote: "People complain that we make too much money, but what they don't understand is that we need a lot of money because we spend a lot of money."

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
This is why I laugh whenever anyone says Nebraska should consider leaving the Big 10 for another conference.

Aint. Gonna. Happen. Money talks and BS walks!

Reactions: HBK4life
Lower the seat donations. $840 for two season tickets and an additional $1000 for the donation. I get charging a premium for the sidelines, but endzones should be $0 above the season ticket price.

Reactions: 54T
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT