ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 preseason media poll

Purdue has never won anything in March, sweetheart

Pretty much ingredient #1 for a top venue is a championship pedigree and tradition

You have neither
Championship pedigree and tradition. Purdue has quite the tradition (winning a ton of games and having a good home record). Just played in the Natty. One of the top programs in the country all time. Only think missing is a national title. It will come.

I get that but none of that matters. The road games for NU sort of suck this season and Purdue is one of the easier road games for Husker fans to attend for a few reasons.

1. You can fly direct to Chicago if you want and just drive to campus. 150 dollars round trip
2. It is super driveable from Omaha/Lincoln
3. Tickets: https://www.stubhub.com/purdue-boil...0/?quantity=2&sortDirection=0&sortBy=NEWPRICE

They are cheap, under 25 dollars for pretty much most seats and already thousands of them for sale and thousands more will be for sale, especially if NU is off to a good start.

Good point about student tix but I think the game is at 11am. The breakfast club will keep half those students out of the game because they will be having a great time at the bars,

Now, since it is the first road game for the Huskers it COULD be a big travel game for the fans.
You can also fly from Chicago to Lafayette on your trip. FYI. Students filled it up regularly last year. Breakfast club is awesome though! Games at noon btw, 11 your time. Miss the 11am football out there. Nights weren’t as late.

I expect quite a few Nebraska fans because they travel well, but to act like it will be less than 70% Purdue fans is kind of insane. Pirdue regularly fills Rossade. When Purdue upsets ND and Nebraska starts strong, could be a fun game tbh. I expect a close one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT