ADVERTISEMENT

Netbuff knuckleheads just can't help themselves

Yeah, I’m not even going to touch that board. Used to post on netbuffs when it looked like it was built with Excite free web page builder, back in 1997.

Back when it was owned by a Denver lawyer named Ted Smith who always "Walks a mile high". Wonder whatever happened to him? He got banned from the CU campus after he tried to claim media credentials. He sued the school and I think he lost. Pretty much disappeared after that. He was a regular on the Usenet college football group too, but I think the last sighting of him was around 2000.

Went ahead and read it, other than a couple bozos, it was actually a decent discussion on their part. Will be fun playing CU the next couple of years.

Ted Smith was a real piece of work. He bragged about how he got a NU fan fired from his job by tracking him down and complaining to his employer that he was posting negative posts on NetBuffs when he was at work. I used to post on the site occasionally, as I live in Colorado Springs and had to deal with the idiocy of CU fans on a daily basis. After about the 4th or 5th time of him calling me a coward I suggested that I come up to Denver, we could meet and have coffee, and he could explain why he felt I was a coward to my face. He never responded directly to one of my posts again.

Back when it was owned by a Denver lawyer named Ted Smith who always "Walks a mile high". Wonder whatever happened to him? He got banned from the CU campus after he tried to claim media credentials. He sued the school and I think he lost. Pretty much disappeared after that. He was a regular on the Usenet college football group too, but I think the last sighting of him was around 2000.
As you mentioned, Ted was walking high and ragging on us via the old wild and wooly Usenet news groups years before all of these commercial message boards existed. I miss them.

As you mentioned, Ted was walking high and ragging on us via the old wild and wooly Usenet news groups years before all of these commercial message boards existed. I miss them.

rec.sport.football.college still exists, but most of those rsfckers are just talking about politics.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT