ADVERTISEMENT

Needed win

Pennsyhusker

Athletic Director
Aug 6, 2009
Harveys Lake, PA
Great win. I thought it would be a tough one and it was. I guess they all will be!

Raiola is off. Don’t know why. Hopefully regains early form soon. I hope he isn’t getting frustrated by our overrated receivers and no running game.

Special teams? 😂 But our punter is a man!

Defense is back on track! Will need to be against Indiana.

I am in Rome all this month. My internet is sketchy. Won’t be posting much.

Go Big Red

Great win. I thought it would be a tough one and it was. I guess they all will be!

Raiola is off. Don’t know why. Hopefully regains early form soon. I hope he isn’t getting frustrated by our overrated receivers and no running game.

Go Big Red
The refs let them play yesterday, there was a lot of holding going on from Rutgers dbs and our receivers, and the wind was a big factor, my biggest concern was the o line instead of wearing out Rutgers defense we regressed especially in the second half absolutely no forward movement, on the bright side we won the turnover battle didn’t piss a close game Away, hopefully we get get healthy with a by week And beat Indiana they really haven’t played any very good

Reactions: huskerfan66
The refs let them play yesterday, there was a lot of holding going on from Rutgers dbs and our receivers, and the wind was a big factor, my biggest concern was the o line instead of wearing out Rutgers defense we regressed especially in the second half absolutely no forward movement
Agree on the line comment. I was sure we would be dominating both lines based on the 2nd quarter as it seemed we were wearing both down.

Go Big Red
Hope you have a great time in Rome! GBR!

Reactions: Laner2

Go Big Red
Hey Pennsy!

I wish you the greatest time in Rome! If you need access to a game, I can share my B10+ with you.

The refs let them play yesterday, there was a lot of holding going on from Rutgers dbs and our receivers, and the wind was a big factor, my biggest concern was the o line instead of wearing out Rutgers defense we regressed especially in the second half absolutely no forward movement, on the bright side we won the turnover battle didn’t piss a close game Away, hopefully we get get healthy with a by week And beat Indiana they really haven’t played any very good
Our RBs have to reverse field and bounce outside rather than running right into a pile. Their vision isn’t there and unfortunately I happen to believe that’s something you either have or don’t have, you can’t learn it

Our RBs have to reverse field and bounce outside rather than running right into a pile. Their vision isn’t there and unfortunately I happen to believe that’s something you either have or don’t have, you can’t learn it
Emmett tried it a couple times but Rutgers did a good job of preventing that from happening

Must have missed. I was at a trade show in Wildwood, NJ and streaming on my phone
A couple times in the second half, he’s our only back that has that ability, give credit to Rutgers for doing a good job of game planning and a D- to satt for not mixing things up, our offensive staff was out coached by a country mile in the second half from play calling to offensive line adjustments

A couple times in the second half, he’s our only back that has that ability, give credit to Rutgers for doing a good job of game planning and a D- to satt for not mixing things up, our offensive staff was out coached by a country mile in the second half from play calling to offensive line adjustments
Yes, the rollouts weren’t working nor were the HB dive. And that’s all I saw the entire second half

Reactions: mel mains
Ever play RB? Its not like our RBs were getting tackled by one guy, they were surrounded.

The Rutgers RB had 70 yards the first Qtr and only 8 yards after that. What changed? Why didn't he just bounce it outside?

Reactions: dinglefritz
Ever play RB? Its not like our RBs were getting tackled by one guy, they were surrounded.

The Rutgers RB had 70 yards the first Qtr and only 8 yards after that. What changed? Why didn't he just bounce it outside?
Yes I have but not at that level

I just noticed our backs ran right into the backs of our OL.

I don’t think we have any dynamic backs. No, I wasn’t a dynamic back either at any level

Rutgers back must have gotten banged up some because I would have given him 40 touches

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT