ADVERTISEMENT

Nebrnois

IDK anything about that guy other than he’s some sort Nebraska/Illinois half breed fan, and that I want to punch him in his stupid face. It’s not even rational, he just looks like an idiot and I want to punch him. I can’t even really explain it…🤷🏼‍♂️
Have a drink!

I actually laughed reading it. We are all weird.

Where would we be without fans?

edit: hope score is similar 😊

IDK anything about that guy other than he’s some sort Nebraska/Illinois half breed fan, and that I want to punch him in his stupid face. It’s not rational, he just looks like an idiot and I want to punch him. I can’t even really explain it…🤷🏼‍♂️
I have a second team in a lot of pro sports. But I always root for my first team over my second. However, in college there is only one love. Nebraska.

Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

IDK anything about that guy other than he’s some sort Nebraska/Illinois half breed fan, and that I want to punch him in his stupid face. It’s not rational, he just looks like an idiot and I want to punch him. I can’t even really explain it…🤷🏼‍♂️
step brothers pow GIF

• Haha
Reactions: V-Doub
For some reason this reminded me of the original Star Trek where two half black/half white guys fought because one was white on the left side and one was white on the right side.

I have a second team in a lot of pro sports. But I always root for my first team over my second. However, in college there is only one love. Nebraska.
Same here... I have an appreciation for some other colleges but I'd never say I'm a "fan" of theirs... Example, I live very close to TCU and a ton of kids from my kids high school go there (some play for the team) so it's hard not to "pull" for them... however, if they ever faced the Huskers I'd be RED from Head to Toe!

Same here... I have an appreciation for some other colleges but I'd never say I'm a "fan" of theirs... Example, I live very close to TCU and a ton of kids from my kids high school go there (some play for the team) so it's hard not to "pull" for them... however, if they ever faced the Huskers I'd be RED from Head to Toe!
My late wife would root for any Texas team over Nebraska. She was just proud of her Texas heritage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT