ADVERTISEMENT

Nebrasketball @ Illinois: Ayo out?

I don’t expect a win. I just hope Cockburn spreads whatever he has going on down there to some of our players, even if it burns a little.

Watching the replay of Ayo getting his face smashed, he's a pretty tough dude. He sauntered back down the court like he was pain free. If he hasn't already been 100% ruled out it wouldn't surprise me if he played tonight after all.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Sker’s are now 13.5 dogs...Knowing there out Ayo, I bet they’re the. Illini will be focused and cover the spread...

Watching the replay of Ayo getting his face smashed, he's a pretty tough dude. He sauntered back down the court like he was pain free. If he hasn't already been 100% ruled out it wouldn't surprise me if he played tonight after all.
Ayo is a great college hoops story, and the exact kind of guy who can lead a team like this on a deep run. always gets his, whether he's hot from deep or getting to the line.

I really enjoy watching him play.

Reactions: mgbreis
+12.5 still

I think this will be a tough one, especially if cockburn is allowed to run roughshod in the paint again

I've watched him more closely after playing us. He's allowed to two hand shove people out of his way. It's really quite incredible.

I guess #15 thought if he could get away with the flop of the year, why not set a snowplow screen too?

Probably better not to get up from your flop and laugh hysterically at the refs.

Fat Lady is warming up. Don’t think NU has anything left in the tank.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT