ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska - Wisconsin Prediction Thread

I would say if Sims gets in the game he will fumble, but that’s a guarantee not a prediction.
Sims simply cannot play. Neither can HH if hurt.
Its purdy and if he sucks do wildcat. Literally.
If sims plays fire rhule.

Yep, looks about right. Just can't see us winning up there at night.
Tickets are currently going for $9, and many students are likely headed home for turkey day. It’s not going to be a usual night game in Madison. With that being said, I’d be very surprised if the Huskers win.

Reactions: zrob
Too much for these Huskers on Saturday night in Madison. Make no mistake, stadium will be rocking. Wisconsin hates us and they will have their best game of the season. Our D gets exposed and we lose by double digits.

Too much for these Huskers on Saturday night in Madison. Make no mistake, stadium will be rocking. Wisconsin hates us and they will have their best game of the season. Our D gets exposed and we lose by double digits.
I do wonder if there will be a packed house for this game. I sort of feel it will be kind of lame.

Reactions: maplesyrup95
No idea what the score will be, but the pathetic football that will be played by both teams will drive me to drink significantly too much whiskey.

Reactions: Crisker
500 on red
5760020b115a92867b1ec1d78904a178_w200.gif

My heart of course wants the team to shock me and pull out a win but I'm going with my brain on this one…

Haven‘t beaten Wisconsin in Madison since joining the B1G. I know Wisconsin has a new staff and Offensive philosophy BUT…

We have no Offense (SERIOUSLY!). QB room is a mess and is nothing but a turnover machine. They will keep padding the stats this weekend to maintain their status as the worst in the nation. Our receivers run terrible routs and never keep the chains moving because they can’t catch the ball - even when actually thrown to them (they’re probably in shock when it hits their hands). Best weapons are Emmett Johnson and Fidone but they will be keyed on because there are no other threats. Our Defense deserves better than to play bailout to the $hit show of an Offense we have. Special Teams is limp as well. No return threat at all.

This is probably the worst Wisconsin team we’ll face in quite a while - ripe for the taking but (sadly) they’re still a Wisconsin that owns us once more. I’D LOVE TO BE PROVEN WRONG!! I repeat!! But it won’t happen because the game is too big for our QBs and they have never proven they can rise to the challenge. The game will not even be close because of all the folly of our QBs. Wisconsin will get two TDs off of turnovers. Our Defense will keep it from getting too ugly.

Wisconsin 27
Huskers 6

20-7 Wisconsin

But I still think our Huskers will have a good chance to beat Iowa and go to a bowl. It will be close though, & definitely a low scoring game.

My heart of course wants the team to shock me and pull out a win but I'm going with my brain on this one…

Haven‘t beaten Wisconsin in Madison since joining the B1G. I know Wisconsin has a new staff and Offensive philosophy BUT…

We have no Offense (SERIOUSLY!). QB room is a mess and is nothing but a turnover machine. They will keep padding the stats this weekend to maintain their status as the worst in the nation. Our receivers run terrible routs and never keep the chains moving because they can’t catch the ball - even when actually thrown to them (they’re probably in shock when it hits their hands). Best weapons are Emmett Johnson and Fidone but they will be keyed on because there are no other threats. Our Defense deserves better than to play bailout to the $hit show of an Offense we have. Special Teams is limp as well. No return threat at all.

This is probably the worst Wisconsin team we’ll face in quite a while - ripe for the taking but (sadly) they’re still a Wisconsin that owns us once more. I’D LOVE TO BE PROVEN WRONG!! I repeat!! But it won’t happen because the game is too big for our QBs and they have never proven they can rise to the challenge. The game will not even be close because of all the folly of our QBs. Wisconsin will get two TDs off of turnovers. Our Defense will keep it from getting too ugly.

Wisconsin 27
Huskers 6
Chubba looked good-had been running scout team plays, and threw to the Coleman-the wrong guy- on the int. I think we pull it out 17-14

We are sooo comically bad on offense I can’t seriously pick us to win. I want to see our D skill players play on offense, give me gif at Qb, tommi at wideout, polar bear doing FB dives.

Nebraska 0

Wisconsin 17

Chubba looked good-had been running scout team plays, and threw to the Coleman-the wrong guy- on the int. I think we pull it out 17-14
I would be pleasantly shocked if this happens! At this point it would be fan celebration worthy at 72nd and Dodge. AT LAST we’ve beaten Wisconsin AND we’re Bowl Eligible! My how we have fallen but I’d definitely take it!

Reactions: moralvictories
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT