ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska vs Texas (Huskers win 1-0 in 15 Innings)

Re: Nebraska vs Texas (0-0 Bottom 12th)

Nothing questionable about it. Awful call by an ump who has been awful the whole game. He didn't move one inch to be in a position to make the call. Lazy and blind. Not a good combo for a college ump.

Re: Nebraska vs Texas (Saturday March 28th 2:05pm CST) - Updates Inside

And this isn't the only questionable call to go against us. About time to check these guys to see if they have burnt orange on underneath.

Re: Nebraska vs Texas (0-0 Bottom 12th)

There is a reason this game is 0-0 in the 13th. The plate is a recommendation to this ump---he's been calling strikes 4-6 inches off the plate all game long. Seriously, he's umping as if this is a 5th grade game---anything within 5 inches is a strike and assume every safe/out call, don't actually do your job.

Re: Nebraska vs Texas (0-0 Top 13th)

Howell gives up a two out walk and a wild pitch. Walks the next batter to put runners at 1st and 2nd.

Jeff Chesnut is in to pitch now.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Re: Nebraska vs Texas (0-0 Top 13th)

Pinch hitter for the Horns K's to end the top half! Husker pitchers have 18 total K's on the day.

Nebraska vs Texas (0-0 Bottom 13th)

Leadoff single for Meyers! Darby is safe on a FC, one out man on 1st. Schreiber singles through the left side to put runners at 1st and 2nd with one out.

Texas pulls a righty out if the bullpen.

Re: Nebraska vs Texas (0-0 Bottom 13th)

I'm really concerned we're going to blow this one now.

Nebraska vs Texas (Huskers win 1-0)

Lubach gets a leadoff HBP and is sac bunted to 2nd. Darby blast a game winning RBI Single!!!

Re: Nebraska vs Texas (0-0 Top 15th)

Finally! Probably never wanted to win a game more than this one especially after it was stolen from us once. Now lets get the sweep!

Exhausting win. Great win but exhausting. Got very concerned about all those lost opportunities. Bet Texas got concerned about all that lack of opportunities they had.
laugh.r191677.gif

The night and day difference when coaching matches talent. Thank you TO, DE, Silva, Bolt/Kirby, Christy, Harvey and whoever else for pulling this program back up
party0003.r191677.gif

Great win. That winning base hit felt really good. Wow, great win for this program too. Nice, very nice.

I was so concerned this would be one of those classic games against the burnt orange where we can't cash in on a bazillion opportunities and they win by cashing in on the only one they get. But justice was finally served.

I believe the Huskers didn't give up a hit for nine straight innings and only allowed one runner to reach second base in the last eleven. NU just had superior pitching today. Kubat was amazing and every guy who came out of the bullpen was simply nails.

Just a great win.

Originally posted by coolonetoo:
I was so concerned this would be one of those classic games against the burnt orange where we can't cash in on a bazillion opportunities and they win by cashing in on the only one they get. But justice was finally served.

I believe the Huskers didn't give up a hit for nine straight innings and only allowed one runner to reach second base in the last eleven. NU just had superior pitching today. Kubat was amazing and every guy who came out of the bullpen was simply nails.

Just a great win.
ERA day, for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT