ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska staff has a surprise added to its staff....

commercialbreak3.png

Schaefer wants people to subscribe to 247. They were even joking about it at the very end of the show. Also said we would be getting a decommit soon. Friggin tool.
I'm alright with people decommiting right now. If they know what scott is and what he is about and don't want it then we don't want them.

Schaefer wants people to subscribe to 247. They were even joking about it at the very end of the show. Also said we would be getting a decommit soon. Friggin tool.
If we have a decommit, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Cameron Brown.

Reactions: headcard
The reason Josh Moore has committed is his love for the Huskers and being a Husker. I know he checked out Bama and had him thinking hard but with Frost and once he gets a chance to truly meet him, a long with his love for the Huskers, I do not see him flipping at all. Frost will turn Moore into a beast.

Reactions: headcard
The reason Josh Moore has committed is his love for the Huskers and being a Husker. I know he checked out Bama and had him thinking hard but with Frost and once he gets a chance to truly meet him, a long with his love for the Huskers, I do not see him flipping at all. Frost will turn Moore into a beast.

It'll be difficult to keep Joshua Moore without coach Dubs. It can happen, but Frost has a big uphill battle and the longer he goes without naming a WR coach, the more difficult it becomes. Big fan of Moore so hopefully Frost can seal his signature.

Schaeffer trolled this forum, hard.

Reactions: huskerssalts
Quote from 4 star WR Tommy Bush..

He was talking like it’s Troy Walters after the transition, but he wasn’t exactly sure,” Bush said. “He did tell me he would be back with either my position coach or the head coach.”

ADVERTISEMENT