ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska staff has a surprise added to its staff....

If it's not Walters as OC, I'll be really interested to see who he picks and why. Is it because he truly knows someone else will be better, or is it that Walters is somehow committed elsewhere.
Davison as WR coach? Hard to see that...maybe he finds a slot in the recruiting office for him instead.

Osbourne would have approved of Winstrom and Peters being hired. I don't know what Tommy Frazier would have thought. We might have wanted to get Frank Soilich's opinion on it too.

Reilly thinks you're nuts.

Maybe...but OP said in thread title to expect surprise addition, not subtraction...maybe I'm paying attention to the language too closely

Dubs can't be subtracted since he was let go a couple weeks back. I'm only speculating Walters since I don't know. Heck, maybe the surprise is it's Dubs. Or Ron Brown. Or Tim Marlowe. Or Zac Taylor.

We'll find out soon enough.

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.” -George W Bush

I thought that was Roger Daltrey who said that.

Reactions: GoBigRedHead
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Really? Not horrible. Will admit getting nervous this is becoming an Oregon "guys" club. Hiring his buddies and not necessarily the best available options. If the past has shown us anything. Head coaches hiring their friends only doesn't usually work out great. It is fine, just hope if certain ones don't work out Frost will be able to pull the plug. He seems like a very loyal guy, not sure if he will.

Well I guess he is bringing a staff that is undefeated so they must be pretty good hires and not just buddies.

Well I guess he is bringing a staff that is undefeated so they must be pretty good hires and not just buddies.
True, winning in the AAC and winning in the BIG10 is a bit different. Not trying to be judgmental. Obviously he is head coach and knows a hell of a lot more than me or anyone here. Just saying I hope he is able to make the tough decisions if he has to.

If it's not Walters as OC, I'll be really interested to see who he picks and why. Is it because he truly knows someone else will be better, or is it that Walters is somehow committed elsewhere.
Davison as WR coach? Hard to see that...maybe he finds a slot in the recruiting office for him instead.
I heard the new wr coach will be a soccer coach, he will teach the players how to kick the ball up in the air to let the other receivers catch it.:)

What a load of crap by that morning show. They did a tease and talked about how it was a surprise to them and said it would be released as soon as they could confirm. Nothing happened. Thats garbage. Sorry all, its not my fault. Just repeating what Benning and Shaffer said around 10am.

What a load of crap by that morning show. They did a tease and talked about how it was a surprise to them and said it would be released as soon as they could confirm. Nothing happened. Thats garbage. Sorry all, its not my fault. Just repeating what Benning and Shaffer said around 10am.

Do you have any idea how much non-productivity you caused? :D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT