ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska staff has a surprise added to its staff....

bomber89

Assistant Head Coach
Oct 12, 2004
D. Benning and his morning show is saying within an hour the staff will be complete and its a shock to them. They are getting confirmation. Thats all I heard. Nothing on twitter yet. will post when they break it. I wonder........

tenor.gif

D. Benning and his morning show is saying within an hour the staff will be complete and its a shock to them. They are getting confirmation. Thats all I heard. Nothing on twitter yet. will post when they break it. I wonder........
Just OC and WR left right? Since new coach is hired at UCF guessing walters for OC and williams for WR?

Reactions: Redblood23
Damn!

Mark Helfrich as OC!

That was surprising!

(Edit: just my guess, not serious)

Last edited:
Turner Gill??

Reactions: TheNewNU
Damn!

Mark Helfrich as OC!

That was surprising!

Not really - Helfrich is buddies with Frost and understands the system he is trying to run. My guess is Frost will be play caller - Helfrich the eyes in the sky (similar to what Solich did for Osborne)

Damn!

Mark Helfrich as OC!

That was surprising!
Really? Not horrible. Will admit getting nervous this is becoming an Oregon "guys" club. Hiring his buddies and not necessarily the best available options. If the past has shown us anything. Head coaches hiring their friends only doesn't usually work out great. It is fine, just hope if certain ones don't work out Frost will be able to pull the plug. He seems like a very loyal guy, not sure if he will.

Reactions: nu2u
MH would be interesting. Might be kind of odd since SF worked for him, and now roles would be reversed.

SW? Not saying I doubt it, but I'm not seeing anything on Twitter about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT