Humm .? Raiders
Feragamo. .? Rams
Frost. .? Jets ?

Who were the QB’s and year of play: Help me
Tagge. 72. Packers
Humm .? Raiders
Feragamo. .? Rams
Frost. .? Jets ?
Humm was drafted in 75 and had 2 stints in the NFL with the Raiders. He backed up Kenny the snake Stabler, and held on XPs and FGs. He also would hold with no shoulder pads under his jersey quite often. Humm is a great person as well. My buddy's father played on some of his Husker teams is the 70s. The son is a big Raiders fan because his Dad was. Humm brought the Son (and the Grandson) a bunch of neat stuff and memorabilia after the funeral, and stays in touch with them.
Solid dude.

Humm was drafted in 75 and had 2 stints in the NFL with the Raiders. He backed up Kenny the snake Stabler, and held on XPs and FGs. He also would hold with no shoulder pads under his jersey quite often. Humm is a great person as well. My buddy's father played on some of his Husker teams is the 70s. The son is a big Raiders fan because his Dad was. Humm brought the Son (and the Grandson) a bunch of neat stuff and memorabilia after the funeral, and stays in touch with them.
Solid dude.
Humm has overcome some tough health issues too, correct? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Who were the QB’s and year of play: Help me
Tagge. 72. Packers
Humm .? Raiders
Feragamo. .? Rams
Frost. .? Jets ?
Jeff Quinn was a backup to Terry Brashaw at Pittsburgh and
Terry Luck was on the New Orleans Saints roster in the late 70's

Jeff Quinn was a backup to Terry Brashaw at Pittsburgh and
Terry Luck was on the New Orleans Saints roster in the late 70's
Bradshaw only played 1 game I think in 83 and Malone started most of the year. Could be wrong. So did he back up Bradshaw or Malone?:confused:

i could be wrong but i thought Quinn backed up Bradshaw
Time wise Bradshaw should have been playing but was injured most of a year I think when Quinn was on the roster behind Malone. In 81 Malone played in 8 games and in 83 Bradshaw was hurt all year. Not sure the exact time when Quinn was with the Steelers but he was always behind Malone on the depth chart. I don't know if Quinn ever even got in a regular season game so he might not have stats to show when he played. Just found NFL.com says Quinn was with the Steelers in 82 and didn't appear in a game. I think he was with them again in the pre-season in 83 but that could be wrong.

Last edited:
Bruce probably should have gone to a pro style offense in College. He played long enough in the NFL to earn a pension.
He was actually a damn good option QB. Just happened to be at NU at the wrong time, competition-wise.

There were some good Humm stories back in the day. He was quite the lady's man and liked to party hardy. Seems like a really good guy.

I was in school when Humm was playing. I don't think any of the football players had a hard time finding lady friends. I was friends with a little used receiver who was on scholarship. He may not have been All Big Eight on the field but he was easily All Conference when it came to women.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT