ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska opens up as an 8 pt underdog vs Minnesota

I like our chances against Minnesota. Overall they havent been good other than production from a handful of players that were somehow around for 37 years but they are all finally gone. I think Minnesota goes back to being Minnesota this year
A lot will depend on how well our players understand their new systems. The Dirtrats are at home with a talented QB who played well in relief for them last year. Our QB situation is unsettled. I like our QB room but we have no idea how it will perform in our new offense. I expect our D to have some busts. I think it will come down to turnovers and chunk plays.

A lot will depend on how well our players understand their new systems. The Dirtrats are at home with a talented QB who played well in relief for them last year. Our QB situation is unsettled. I like our QB room but we have no idea how it will perform in our new offense. I expect our D to have some busts. I think it will come down to turnovers and chunk plays.
Our DC had their QBs number last year in their bowl game

FuK7l9OXwAU1ZOd

Fleck and co. also saw Tony White's scheme in the Pinstripe Bowl....

Minnesota beat Syracuse 28-20 in the Pinstripe Bowl despite being outgained 484-215. With Long himself hired to run the defense in place of White, the Gophers managed just 2.33 yards per carry — their second least efficient outing of the season — while running on two of every three plays.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT