ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska opens -7 1/2 at Illinois

Ohhhh, I see a lot of value if it drops to -6.5

I see it going up. North Carloina showed how good Illini is. We've had our way with them but we now have a different staff. We'll score a lot of points. Need to hold them down to 21-24 points.

Illinois, Purdue and Rutgers are the only times remaining we'll be favored the rest of the year. Sobering!
Not true.. All you have to do is look at the Massey computer and you will see Nebraska is favored over every remaining opponent with the exception of Michigan State, and a 2 point dog to Wisconsin.

That sounds about right. Although It will be a close game. They are a good team, way better than the last few years. With our horrible D and 1 dimensional offense, plus home game for them. I see them winning this one. They are by far better than Southern Mis.

It's not often you're going to find Nebraska only laying 7.5 against Illinois. If you're a fan of Nebraska, and a gambler, you have to bet the Huskers and hope for the best.

Typically, when playing Illinois, you have to cover 24+ to get a win + money, so take this as a gift.

Nebraska's offense seems to be clicking on all cylinders and should put up 38+ on Illinois. Hold them to 28 or less and you should have an easy win.

Iowa is the most overvalued team in the Big Ten.
Possibly. They're #30 in AP. Out of the 24 undefeated Power 5 teams...Iowa is ahead of Miami (35), KState (36), NC State (38), Minny (40) and Indy (no votes). They're #33 in the coaches poll. Only ahead of Minny and Indy. The good news is the next few weeks will sort a lot of this out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT