ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska Men -4 vs. Bucky

He’s mostly been really really good this year. There were a couple of posters on here who wanted him gone. His contributions have probably been worth a couple of wins at least.

I was on the other board for the free year and this time last year there were people making threads saying Tominaga and Wilcher were D-II players.

RollingLaugh

Reactions: arf_man
He’s mostly been really really good this year. There were a couple of posters on here who wanted him gone. His contributions have probably been worth a couple of wins at least.
Everybody looked awful in the Stand-Around-Just-In-Case-Bryce-Decides-to-Pass offense.

That team was just downright painful to watch. Huskers turned the corner last year when Walker rejoined the team and they started moving without the ball.

Mast v. Ohio St

v.

Mast v. Rutgers

what the hell
Rutgers has a large defensive freak down low who leads the nation in blocks. I can see why he’s playing better tonight. That and being at home is obviously a massive lift for our entire team, particularly in 3 pt shooting, where Mast excelled tonight.

OSU sucks
Yeah...I think Chris Holtman, who is a class act and a nice guy, is really going to end up on the wrong side of the hot seat.

Especially with guys like Oates and Musslemen more than happy to ditch their current gigs for a huge payday.

Maryland is a kind of funky weird team. They shit there pants some times, but are 9-2 at home.

Have to believe that Vegas has the Huskers at +5.5 on the road.

LFG!!!!!

Maryland is a kind of funky weird team. They shit there pants some times, but are 9-2 at home.

Have to believe that Vegas has the Huskers at +5.5 on the road.

LFG!!!!!
Winning on the road is really hard. Scroll down the top teams and their road records are trash against conf teams . There is a reason why beating #75 on the road is a quad 1 win

Winning on the road is really hard. Scroll down the top teams and their road records are trash against conf teams . There is a reason why beating #75 on the road is a quad 1 win
You are correct and a scholar, Sir Tampa!

And just wait until next year when UCLA has to travel to Rutgers; Penn State has to travel to Washington. Home teams will have the advantage.

Tutors/counselors that travel with teams will increase by 4X in the BIG due to all this travel.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT