ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska has informed UCF they want Frost

We all should remember He is watching how we treat others with our words. "For this reason, you also must be ready, for the son of man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."

Also don't make fun of bald men "... a group of boys from the town began mocking and making fun of him. “Go away, baldy!” they chanted. “Go away, baldy!” Elisha turned around and looked at them, and he cursed them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of them."

Also don't make fun of bald men "... a group of boys from the town began mocking and making fun of him. “Go away, baldy!” they chanted. “Go away, baldy!” Elisha turned around and looked at them, and he cursed them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of them."
:confused:

Those boys sure got what they deserved!

Is that based on what Moos did with Wulff?
No it is based on this guy trying to get people worked up for whatever reason. There are to many things coming out now officially and unofficially that are pointing to Riley being fired and Frost being the guy. I will say with 100% certainty that Riley will be gone after the Iowa game. Will say with 99% certainty that Frost will be the next coach of Nebraska. It is all but a done deal at this point.

and monkeys might fly out of my butt
giphy.gif

We all should remember He is watching how we treat others with our words. "For this reason, you also must be ready, for the son of man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."
He sees you when you are sleeping, and he knows when you're awake, he knows if you've been bad or good.... so be good for goodness sake

Riley will return for next season.

That isn't even funny as a troll attempt. I can't think of a worse situation. Hell, I think that is the one thing that could make me stop watching the Huskers (at least until he did go).

That isn't even funny as a troll attempt. I can't think of a worse situation. Hell, I think that is the one thing that could make me stop watching the Huskers (at least until he did go).

I'm not trolling, just getting you prepared for it. Frost will go to Nebraska but you'll have to wait a year.

I'm not trolling, just getting you prepared for it. Frost will go to Nebraska but you'll have to wait a year.
As a coach you don't get to always pick the year that you would like to move on to a certain place. If Scott Frost wants to coach at Nebraska and he believes in his ability to "right the ship" then he would want to take the job now and not "wait a year." By the way the job won't be open in a year.

Reactions: FrostTroll
So he's told Moos I'll come next year, so hang onto Riley for a year. Or Moos told Frost to cool his jets, I am giving MR another year but will can him after that.
What color is the sky in your world?

As a coach you don't get to always pick the year that you would like to move on to a certain place. If Scott Frost wants to coach at Nebraska and he believes in his ability to "right the ship" then he would want to take the job now and not "wait a year." By the way the job won't be open in a year.
Give them a break man, they dont know how football works. For them Football was just invented. They think that Frost can just pick and choose when he wants to come to Nebraska on his own schedule. They really dont know much about the sport or how things work.

I`M going to trust the many reports, fans, boosters, Frost who has said int he past he wants to be at Neb, close friend of his who said he wants to be at Nebraska over an attention seeking troll. You could have at least came up with something realistic.

Last edited:

Frost is like the hot girl in high school that can have any guy that she wants whenever she wants. He can go to Nebraska anytime that he wants.

There is zero logic to this. On our end, Moos is not firing Riley because he wants Frost. He wants Frost because he is Firing Riley. If Frost declines then it's who ever is next in line and he will have missed his chance. On Frost's end, he hasn't been working his way up thru the ranks to make it to UCF as his goal. It's another stepping stone for him and he will jump at the first opportunity

There is zero logic to this. On our end, Moos is not firing Riley because he wants Frost. He wants Frost because he is Firing Riley. If Frost declines then it's who ever is next in line and he will have missed his chance. On Frost's end, he hasn't been working his way up thru the ranks to make it to UCF as his goal. It's another stepping stone for him and he will jump at the first opportunity
100% agree - This thinking Frost will stay at UCF is really delusional. Frost knows if he turns down opportunities now they could not come around again this is his shot.

As far as UCF - blah the only thing they have going for them is that it is in Florida and close to 4th tier recruits - they will not be in a P5 conference in the next twenty years - the stadium doesnt sell out even when they are undefeated. They will always be little sister to Florida, FSU and Miami and with the contraction of TV money which is very likely in future years, in ten years you may have to pay to watch a game of theirs on TV

He will not stay at UCF no matter what some Orlando writer thinks he is gone as soon as their bowl season ends or quicker depending on how the season finishes out for them

IMO, it doesn't make any sense to fire Riley now, unless you have an out of work coach (like Chip Kelly) lined up to start recruiting now.

Serious question...

If Chip Kelly is hired by Florida by the end of this week, and he is brought in to get a start on recruiting, that would mean that he is technically the current head coach...

so every game that Florida loses this year should count towards Chip's win-loss record.

Come to think of it, I guess it would be similar to an interim head coach coaching the team for the bowl game, ala Barney Cotton, when Mike Riley was hired before the bowl game.

It would just be weird having a head coach during the regular season while also having an interim head coach.

Reactions: headcard
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT