ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska has informed UCF they want Frost

Actually a credible source, not just I heard it from a friend. Also, wouldn't this mean the schools are talking buyout terms? They didn't just say asking permission to talk to him.
That was my first thought too. Also assume if Frost had already turned us down that it would have came out at this point.

MJ-giphy.gif

There’s another espn internet story claiming Arkansas coach Brett Beilema, aka David Puddy, is one Nebraska is considering. Geezus, wouldn’t that be a disaster?

If someone in a position of influence at the University of Nebraska legitimately said, "Hey, I think we should take that coach that currently has a 29-32 record into consideration." then that person needs to be immediately removed from university property and never allowed back.

Is this a required protocol? If so does it happen before or after agent negotiations
Is this a required protocol? If so does it happen before or after agent negotiations
I am just 100% guessing but would assume it would be after negotiations. Basically they know stuff is going to start surfacing and they wanted to make a statement before it came out.

Reactions: Husker-NJ
There’s another espn internet story claiming Arkansas coach Brett Beilema, aka David Puddy, is one Nebraska is considering. Geezus, wouldn’t that be a disaster?
Ironically, if he had stayed at Wisky, we couldn't have gotten him. His teams were the first Wisky teams to flatten our oline. They still haven't gotten up.

Everyone has their wants. I want to never again see our oline on their backsides like they were last week and most of the last 15 years.

Reactions: Hoosker Du
I am just 100% guessing but would assume it would be after negotiations. Basically they know stuff is going to start surfacing and they wanted to make a statement before it came out.
Thanks. If that is the case then Frost likely has accepted if they moved forward with that

A few days ago I heard 36mill 6 year. If that number is true that would put him as the 7th highest paid coach in the country right behind Urban Meyer. I want Frost but that seems insane for a 2 years AAC coach.
This is normal....the Miami heat has a backup point guard that makes 14 million a year...that is because he signed his contract during an inflationary period for the sport. We are in an inflationary period for CF...the best coaches signed their deals years ago and so their salaries seem deflated...if Saban was a free agent again you might see him make 10 million a year for his new salary.

Reactions: Husker-NJ and WHCSC
This is normal....the Miami heat has a backup point guard that makes 14 million a year...that is because he signed his contract during an inflationary period for the sport. We are in an inflationary period for CF...the best coaches signed their deals years ago and so their salaries seem deflated...if Saban was a free agent again you might see him make 10 million a year for his new salary.
He is already at 11mill I believe

Which makes me think we already have him and Moos is ok with anything getting out at this point.

Or maybe Frost's agent leaked this to try and start a bidding war for his client? It worries me a little that Frost's agent is a former Florida player.

Reactions: husker2612
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT