ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska Greatest Plays Volume #3

tetra

Sophomore
Jan 6, 2003
I've had to redo this video twice, but I think this will be the last edit I have to make on this. If anyone has premium access, please share this on RSS...thanks and enjoy the vid!

Greatest plays volume 3

Originally posted by tetra:

I've had to redo this video twice, but I think this will be the last edit I have to make on this. If anyone has premium access, please share this on RSS...thanks and enjoy the vid!
Well done. Definitely enjoyed volumes 1-3. Quite a few plays that I had never seen.

GBR

Awesome mix. Watching all 3 videos, I found myself thinking back and remembering watching many of them with HuskerPreacher. It made me realize how great a thing Nebraska football was to share with him, and made me realize that Nebraska football is a part of him I will always have with me.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Thanks for the kind words...It's a lot of work doing these, but I really like doing it. I may have something from the spring game, but it depends on the plays. I don't want to make a "Boring" video. But I'm glad you guys liked them. I was possibly thinking about making a different type of video, like a Neb/Okla rivalry video with the best plays from both teams. Because even though OU broke my heart quite often when I was a kid, you've gotta respect some of those plays they came up with. Anyway, if any of you have any ideas...like NU/CU, NU/Mia or whatever, please let me know. Thanks again for watching!

Makes me chuckle every time you slip that look by McCartney in there.
tongue.r191677.gif

Originally posted by bigboxes:
Makes me chuckle every time you slip that look by McCartney in there.
tongue.r191677.gif
You like that huh? I had to do that...that was from the 92 game, I'm working on Volume 4 right now and who knows, there may be a few plays from that game sprinkled in there.

sawesome you got the Brandon Jackson vs Texas play in there, loved that you had the clip from his brother in the stands. love the McCartney clips as well. keep them coming, still got a while till the season starts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT