ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska Football, thoughts?

OL and DL need to be way better to win meaningful games

Defense and OL.

If our OL is improved and can open some running lanes and maintain a pocket to give AM time the. our Offense can be top 10 nationally. If our defense can be in the top 50 nationally, then I feel very good about a 9 win season.

Reactions: HominidHusker
What are you concerned with regarding Husker F-ball?

4-8 is a tall ladder to 10-3, like Florida, in 2018.

Many like a big improvement for Huskers in 2019?

Solid at QB, like Flordia, sophomore has the reins.

It will make for an intriguing Big Ten season in the West. Overall, the Big Ten will likely knock themselves each out of the Playoffs, again.

No team is without questions. No Alabama or Clemson right now.

Where will defense be at end of 2019?

We get beat up like we did last year on DL it won’t matter much. I think offense will produce but if we can’t get stops, much less on 3rd down. We are able to be beat

We get beat up like we did last year on DL it won’t matter much. I think offense will produce but if we can’t get stops, much less on 3rd down. We are able to be beat

Much more depth and experience on the DL this year so I don't see that happening. Losing Mick last year hurt way more than losing 1 guy this year will.

I wait and see. I agree paper looks better but I need results

What are you concerned with regarding Husker F-ball?
no major concerns. I think some are concerned with WR and RB positions. I am not. Think we will be better than last in those 2 areas. My only bit of concern is the O-line, not really a concern but an uncertainty. Also can we get a pass rush for once?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT