ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska -7.5 @ Maryland

Last year, the Wisconsin game seemed like a turning point in effort. Kind of feels like it’ll be the same this time around.

Nebraska 49-24
Agree, we seemed like a team with renewed spirit last week. Still lots of mistakes no doubt but at least we had some fire. Hope that was the turning point game. I would love to see us go into Maryland and have a solid game on all sides. Win by 20+. Could use that as momentum going into Iowa game, with a bowl on the line. Win that game and go bowling. That would be huge for momentum and mentality going into next year. 6-7 or 7-6 look way different than 4-8. We need to show progress from last year, especially to recruits.

The last 2 seasons Nebraska has averaged giving up 37.2 ppg on the road and they have not giving up less than 31. Look for a lot of turnovers from Nebraska and giving Maryland a short field. Don't know if they win or not, but take the over of 62, even with the rainy conditions.
040894a1-d550-40de-a0ff-41e5e9f71a9d_text.gif

Reactions: SC_'sker
I will be at the game. My presence is usually the kiss of death. But I think we win comfortably tomorrow IF Martinez is on his game. If he isn’t, it will be a nail biter.
We won comfortably my man!! Wish I could have been there to witness a Husker beat down even if the opponent was terrible.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT