ADVERTISEMENT

NE vs Titans

Husker.Wed.

Athletic Director
Feb 13, 2004
Omaha Metro
Titans getting jobbed by refs. Big Titan play nullified by very questionable offensive PI, NE drive kept alive by a bogus offsides, and a missed facemask on a critical Titan 4th and 1.

Reactions: Ohio husker4
Titans getting jobbed by refs. Big Titan play nullified by very questionable offensive PI, NE drive kept alive by a bogus offsides, and a missed facemask on a critical Titan 4th and 1.
sounds like the Georgia-Bama game

Just waiting for someone to talk about Brady either doing roids or hgh just like the baseball scandal it's coming

Pretty boring when it's not competitive.

I was kinda counting on that game to entertain me last night as I was a little, how shall I say it, under the weather from a little to much fun on Friday nite...That game kinda ended up sucking, and I found myself rooting for the Pat field goal right before half to be missed so it would at least look somewhat competitive on the scoreboard..Crappy game in all honesty with little reason to stay up and watch all of it, so I didn't.

I was kinda counting on that game to entertain me last night as I was a little, how shall I say it, under the weather from a little to much fun on Friday nite...That game kinda ended up sucking, and I found myself rooting for the Pat field goal right before half to be missed so it would at least look somewhat competitive on the scoreboard..Crappy game in all honesty with little reason to stay up and watch all of it, so I didn't.

When Tennessee scored, to make it 7-0 near the end of the 1st, I was like alright we have a game. Then NE took over. I didn't watch much of the first game (nap) so I was looking forward to some good playoff football. So much for that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT