ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament

Bailed out by the Auburn player. That was a pretty obvious foul.

The Virginia player got away with an obvious double dribble right before that. And you don’t call that foul in that situation. Didn’t affect the shot. Let the players decide the game

Hmm I know I know Texas tech is facing the big 10 but I would like to see tech win. I like what Chris Beard has done

The Virginia player got away with an obvious double dribble right before that. And you don’t call that foul in that situation. Didn’t affect the shot. Let the players decide the game

Of course it affected the shot. Good call. But they did miss the double dribble.

Reactions: dochay
The missed double dribble was the bad call. The foul was called correctly and should have been called even in that situation! There is not excuse however for missing that double dribble call. That was terrible!

That was a physical game the whole way through. There were plays with more contact than that all night that wasn’t called. There’s zero controversy if that’s a no call. Terrible way to decide an otherwise good game

For those saying that's a foul by the rule I say BS. If you ever watch a Virginia game if that's a foul, then everyone that plays Virginia would shoot 40 free throws a game. These guys bump, arm bar, and hand check constantly for 40 mins. Auburn was robbed. Not to mention the missed double deibble.

Virginia was very fortunate again. I have sympathy for the Auburn players because that was a tough way to lose a game. I have zero sympathy for Auburn's slimy coach Bruce though.

Virginia was very fortunate again. I have sympathy for the Auburn players because that was a tough way to lose a game. I have zero sympathy for Auburn's slimy coach Bruce though.

He's a turd, but a hell of a coach.

My guess is the ones that are happy had virginia in the final four.

Most everyone else doesn't have a dog in the fight and being objective.

The foul was the correct call. ALSO one of the few that were called correctly all night. IF that was one of the three best crews in college BB. God help us. No wonder you can take 5 steps before traveling is called. Poor.

Unfortunately the debate will be about the foul, not the whole body of work in that game

Reactions: Charlie Marlow
It is just that a hypothetical and no it would not change how I feel about him even if Moos hired him.

For those saying that's a foul by the rule I say BS. If you ever watch a Virginia game if that's a foul, then everyone that plays Virginia would shoot 40 free throws a game. These guys bump, arm bar, and hand check constantly for 40 mins. Auburn was robbed. Not to mention the missed double deibble.

I agree with the double dribble, but that was clearly a foul on the 3.

The missed double dribble was the bad call. The foul was called correctly and should have been called even in that situation! There is not excuse however for missing that double dribble call. That was terrible!
RIGHT in front of the ref.

The missed double dribble is what gets me. There were how many seconds left? That happened before the foul.....that no call ...IMO....is what changed the game. Auburn would have had the ball....

I agree with the double dribble, but that was clearly a foul on the 3.

Again, if that's a foul, Virginia wouldn't have 5 guys on the court to finish a game. The amount of contact they give on every position is comical.

Again, if that's a foul, Virginia wouldn't have 5 guys on
the court to finish a game. The amount of contact they give on every position is comical.

Welcome to the human element. It's not like this has never happened before. They missed a double dribble and within what, a minute or two, they made the correct call on the 3-pointer.

Texas Tech and Virginia are about to play for a national title. Don't tell me Nebraska can't be great at Basketball.

I don’t understand your point. Both of those schools have had success in basketball before. Virginia has been a good program for a decade and is in close proximity to some of the best basketball recruiting areas in the country. These two schools are nothing like Nebraska when it comes to basketball.

Reactions: jeans15
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT