ADVERTISEMENT

National Fixed League

Its coming off as a little unhinged bro.
I get it, fantastical claim creates discourse. And you certainly get to "voice" your opinion. And hey, I even agree with some of what youve written.
There def is G v E in this world. Unfortunately, especially since covid, the way people have turned from traditional religion to fallible human science/scientist figure head as God, everything is OMG conspiracy theory to write off any dissent. Top political scientist with power didnt say it? Not real.
We used to enjoy a good ol conspiracy theory, as it actually put minds to work on the unknown. Now, its just a word for the lazy.
As for sports, Im sure it happens to one extent or another throughout different levels, but is it as organized as you seem to be claiming. Its a hard leap for me.
That's the thing...I too doubt it's a from the top down in totality kind of thing. IF there were any such nefarious activity going on, only the affected players, officials, and compartmentalized corporate execs would likely be involved. More money for those involved to keep hush and enjoy their quiet wealth on top of their day job wealth.

That's how I'd do it if I was an evil puppet master anyway lol. Fortunately for everyone here, I'm not 😉

Whatever helps you sleep at night knowing the world's a stage man.
I need to apologize. I’ve been made aware that people who believe in these wild conspiracy theories do so because they suffered some severe trauma or mental health issues, and that it’s wrong to make fun of them. So I’m sorry for what happened to you and sorry for making fun of you.

I need to apologize. I’ve been made aware that people who believe in these wild conspiracy theories do so because they suffered some severe trauma or mental health issues, and that it’s wrong to make fun of them. So I’m sorry for what happened to you and sorry for making fun of you.
Thank you! You're forgiven 😅

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT