ADVERTISEMENT

National Fixed League

Its in full effect right now with that absolute bullshit hold on the Lions to give Green Bay one last glimmer of hope.
nothing says "I never played organized football" quite like thinking the NFL could orchestrate fixed outcomes.

you dropped this, OP
aluminium-foil-hat-isolated-on-white-background-symbol-for-conspiracy-theory-and-mind-control.jpg

I know most on here don’t go for it but the NFL is mostly scripted drive by drive. The QBs do most of it and refs step in when they have to. It’s pretty easy to notice when they miss on purpose or get easily sacked. I spotted both Rodgers and Goff doing it tonight. It took some discipline for me not to bet the farm on the Bills today, but I did get them in my parlay with the Vikings and Bengals for the dub 💰

I still like the Bills to win it all, I bet it at the beginning of the season. I could see Brady getting in there too.

I find it funny people that say it's rigged still watch it every Sunday
Plenty of other reasons to watch. I promise, once you start viewing the games through that lens, they make WAYYY more sense. Especially the inevitable “WTF” moments by refs and coaches in every game.

• Haha
Reactions: thall__
Plenty of other reasons to watch. I promise, once you start viewing the games through that lens, they make WAYYY more sense. Especially the inevitable “WTF” moments by refs and coaches in every game.
take your meds, schizo

Lifelong Lions fan here. Have a few things:

-first off and most importantly, FTP.
-F Baker Mayfield. Played good enough to get the rams to not have a top 3 pick (that is the Lions) but crappy enough not to beat the Seahawks.
-Rodgers last pass in Lambeau very well could be a pick to a Lions rookie safety that has picked him a total of 3 times (could have been 4) this year. And that makes me unreasonably happy.
-Dan Campbell has some huge balls. And is building something.

nothing says "I never played organized football" quite like thinking the NFL could orchestrate fixed outcomes.

you dropped this, OP
aluminium-foil-hat-isolated-on-white-background-symbol-for-conspiracy-theory-and-mind-control.jpg
Says the guy that probably played zero sports beyond little league....

Lifelong Lions fan here. Have a few things:

-first off and most importantly, FTP.
-F Baker Mayfield. Played good enough to get the rams to not have a top 3 pick (that is the Lions) but crappy enough not to beat the Seahawks.
-Rodgers last pass in Lambeau very well could be a pick to a Lions rookie safety that has picked him a total of 3 times (could have been 4) this year. And that makes me unreasonably happy.
-Dan Campbell has some huge balls. And is building something.
There is zero doubt that Rodgers gets calls. That said that holding call was probably okay. The problem is the inconsistency

Reactions: SomedayHusker
Its in full effect right now with that absolute bullshit hold on the Lions to give Green Bay one last glimmer of hope....
Where you been? You must not pay attention. Nfl is all about money. You should know this by now.

The Bills running back the opening kickoff was a total stage job.

I agree and I’m a Viking fan☹️ Their coach has done a helluva job
Yea I don’t want to ignore how well their new coach did this year and I’d love for the Vikings to play the Cowboys next week their the big fraud entering the playoffs..

Reactions: king_kong_
Imagine all the behind the scene meetings, memos, emails, phone calls and discussions that must have been had to put the fix on NFL games and seasons. The conspiracy would have to be bigger than the *alleged* moon landing. The moon landing happened once. NFL seasons are year after year, game after game. But yet, no one has come forward. I wonder why.

Yea I don’t want to ignore how well their new coach did this year and I’d love for the Vikings to play the Cowboys next week their the big fraud entering the playoffs..
Yes, because that first matchup against the Cowboys went so well for the Vikings…….

Yes, because that first matchup against the Cowboys went so well for the Vikings…….
That’s why I like another crack against them… boys are playing the worst in the NFC right now..Won’t be surprised their one and done against Brady..

That’s why I like another crack against them… boys are playing the worst in the NFC right now..Won’t be surprised their one and done against Brady..
No doubt the Vikings aren’t as bad as the curb stomping the cowboys gave them in the regular season. And Kirk is one of the few QBs in the league that has taken as much grief as Dak, and performs at a level worthy of an NFL starting QB. And as far as playing poorly, yes the Cowboys didn’t look good on Sunday from what I read (I didn’t watch, knew the eagles were gonna beat the GMens backups), but every week and game is different. Momentum means jack sh!t, watch more sports. Vegas only has the Cowboys favored by a field goal. That tells me all I need to go going in to that game, I’m not touching it with my money. No homer here. Should be fun though. It will be the most watched playoff game of the weekend, and it’s not because of Brady, it’s because of that Star on the helmet. Love or hate, you are all watching.

Last edited:
Be sure to check out Jake the Asshole on YouTube. National Fixed League.

Be sure to check out Jake the Asshole on YouTube. National Fixed League.
Hadn’t heard of him before now, so good shout out. This type of play he describes in this video happens in nearly every game, usually multiple times per game. (not always an intereception) It happened with Lions-Packers. You just have to understand how to spot the sequence of events but this video is spot-on. I don’t know how they keep the secret but when you have eyes to see when this happens in every game, there is simply no other possibility.

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC
Hadn’t heard of him before now, so good shout out. This type of play he describes in this video happens in nearly every game, usually multiple times per game. (not always an intereception) It happened with Lions-Packers. You just have to understand how to spot the sequence of events but this video is spot-on. I don’t know how they keep the secret but when you have eyes to see when this happens in every game, there is simply no other possibility.

lol. So very dumb.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT