ADVERTISEMENT

National Fixed League

It's sports...and everyone is being civil..so whats the prob??
The occasional point shaving? Sure, but league wide collusion and a conspiracy to control the outcome of NFL games and seasons? Players, coaches, cameramen, Vegas, cheerleaders, players wives/sidechicks, mascots, towel boys, grounds crew, field painters, mowers, and on and on. This is Sasquatch and Nessy level conversation and it challenges common sense. I’m very spockish and boring though.

Since colluding to rig sporting events is illegal, I encourage you conspiracy theorists to take your rock solid evidence to law enforcement so it can be properly investigated.

Unless, of course, they’re in on it.

Reactions: zrob
Oh, criminals are swayed by legality?
No they’re not - but law enforcement is obligated to investigate. So take your evidence to the proper authorities.

Why would you sit on evidence of a crime? And not just a petty crime. You’re talking about a multi-billion dollar industry committing significant fraud.

I will say it is A LOT harder for me to spot rigging during college games. In the NFL it is extremely obvious to me. So that’s the other reason I’m unsure about college. I will definitely be looking for it tonight.

Did you see anything to suggest the game was fixed last night? :)

All in good fun...I don't tbink it is even remotely possible to do what you are suggestiong and keep it a secret but I also don't hold it against anyone who thinks its fixed either.

Reactions: T...Chafes
Not very many of them would have to be in on it. Again, I don’t know how they keep it a secret (there has been leaks btw) but it could literally be anything. We don’t know what we don’t know kind of thing. What we do know is that it’s scripted because it is extremely predictable if you see them tip the cards on any given drive and know what to look for.

I’ll put it this way: The longtime football fan friends that I watch games with in person, point out the keys to look for and predict the outcomes of drives from, are now all in agreement. It’s scripted.

I know how crazy and improbable it sounds, but since I know that I’ve seen it and predicted drives game in and game out, no one on here will change my mind. If anyone ever wants to watch a game and have a beer to see how it works, I’m in Omaha.
This should be easy enough for you to prove. Please - come on the board and let us know the outcome of these scripted results in the upcoming games. You know, before they happen, since this is 'extremely predictable'. Point out some of these keys to look for. Since this happens 'game in and game out', you'll have a great opportunity for you to back up your claims this weekend.

I definitely won't be stopping by your house, though. No thanks.

Did you see anything to suggest the game was fixed last night? :)

All in good fun...I don't tbink it is even remotely possible to do what you are suggestiong and keep it a secret but I also don't hold it against anyone who thinks its fixed either.
No I didn’t. Georgia dominated every segment on the game. There were rarely any open receivers. If anything, TCU abandoned the run game too early. I always appreciate the real conversation about it because I realize how crazy it sounds. Cheers brother! 🍻

This should be easy enough for you to prove. Please - come on the board and let us know the outcome of these scripted results in the upcoming games. You know, before they happen, since this is 'extremely predictable'. Point out some of these keys to look for. Since this happens 'game in and game out', you'll have a great opportunity for you to back up your claims this weekend.

I definitely won't be stopping by your house, though. No thanks.
You didn’t really read what I said because your replies are all wrong, even the part about stopping by my house, creep. It’s a pointless conversation on here with the people that can’t read, this being a message board and all.

No I didn’t. Georgia dominated every segment on the game. There were rarely any open receivers. If anything, TCU abandoned the run game too early. I always appreciate the real conversation about it because I realize how crazy it sounds. Cheers brother! 🍻

I find the convo fascinating and don't take you for a crazy person even though this idea seems crazy, to me. However, I am certain things I believe would be deemed crazy to others (I believe in UFO's and God and cannot see how both could be real, yet I believe in both) and I can tell you are not a weirdo having read your posts for a very long time. I appreciate the good convo and civility.

I find the convo fascinating and don't take you for a crazy person even though this idea seems crazy, to me. However, I am certain things I believe would be deemed crazy to others (I believe in UFO's and God and cannot see how both could be real, yet I believe in both) and I can tell you are not a weirdo having read your posts for a very long time. I appreciate the good convo and civility.
Same. I know we mostly agree on everything. In real life I might be the most normal average person that I know, although most of my friends fit that mold as well. I’m very humbled by the world/universe and am of the opinion there is just a lot out there that people don’t know about or can’t comprehend, including myself. And I agree, some sort of God and UFOs probably do co-exist, based on statistical probability alone.

Jerry Rice thinks Bill Callahan threw the super bowl for a variety of reasons. If you ever read that story, it's pretty interesting. He changed the game plan late in the week which really threw off his team. This after changing it to a run heavy plan at the start of super bowl practices. And, he stupidly never updated their signals. The bucs knew exactly what they were going to call. They said the raiders were very predictable in that game. Gross negligence by Bill at the very least. Dumbest team in america, or dumbest coach in America? He really had an ax to grind with Al Davis too.

You didn’t really read what I said because your replies are all wrong, even the part about stopping by my house, creep. It’s a pointless conversation on here with the people that can’t read, this being a message board and all.
Okay, help me understand by pointing out what I misunderstood.

You said (I'm copying directly from your earlier post): "What we do know is that it’s scripted because it is extremely predictable if you see them tip the cards on any given drive and know what to look for.". You went on to say: "The longtime football fan friends that I watch games with in person, point out the keys to look for and predict the outcomes of drives from, are now all in agreement. It’s scripted"

Did I misunderstand? Are you not saying that you and your buddies are able to point out signs of scripted events and because of this you are accurately able to predict the outcome of a given drive?

You also said, later in the same post (another copy from your post here): If anyone ever wants to watch a game and have a beer to see how it works, I’m in Omaha.

I took that to mean you were inviting us to watch a game with you. I guess you didn't specify your house (thankfully). In any case, I won't be joining you anywhere to watch a game, but thanks for the invitation.

I'm open minded here....I will gladly give serious consideration to reasonable evidence that the games are scripted and you are able to predict the outcome based on keys that you have observed. I'd love to hear what some of these keys are.

I'm merely asking you to substantiate your claims.

Okay, help me understand by pointing out what I misunderstood.

You said (I'm copying directly from your earlier post): "What we do know is that it’s scripted because it is extremely predictable if you see them tip the cards on any given drive and know what to look for.". You went on to say: "The longtime football fan friends that I watch games with in person, point out the keys to look for and predict the outcomes of drives from, are now all in agreement. It’s scripted"

Did I misunderstand? Are you not saying that you and your buddies are able to point out signs of scripted events and because of this you are accurately able to predict the outcome of a given drive?

You also said, later in the same post (another copy from your post here): If anyone ever wants to watch a game and have a beer to see how it works, I’m in Omaha.

I took that to mean you were inviting us to watch a game with you. I guess you didn't specify your house (thankfully). In any case, I won't be joining you anywhere to watch a game, but thanks for the invitation.

I'm open minded here....I will gladly give serious consideration to reasonable evidence that the games are scripted and you are able to predict the outcome based on keys that you have observed. I'd love to hear what some of these keys are.

I'm merely asking you to substantiate your claims.
I never said I could predict games before hand. It’s not common enough to be able to predict a game that often, just certain drives when I see them tip the cards in real time, during the game and it usually happens too fast to get on here and post about it especially with streaming lag. I think I might have predicted a Raiders win on here that went to overtime over the Ravens last year because of something I saw, or maybe I just texted my bud, I don’t remember but it was accurate and paid me +160 on the moneyline. I will try to get on here and do some of that though.

You started your end of the convo off not being at all open minded, being a dick, now you see others acting like adults and you wanna change, that’s fine. I’ve pointed out several keys in this thread already including a video, so again, use your reading skills. And now you finally got it, I never asked anyone to come to my house. Ever heard of a sports bar?

Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
Interesting that I was called a creep and a dick in the same thread where I was also accused of being the only one not behaving like a adult

Oh - and that Cowboys/Commanders video as proof? Please. The Cowboys most certainly DID NOT run the same play as the guy claims. Different formations and different routes from the receivers. Washington is in a different defense as well. Watch football much?

Oh - what about the other 120 plays?

No wonder you think it’s rigged if your standard for ‘evidence’ is this low.

Imagine all the behind the scene meetings, memos, emails, phone calls and discussions that must have been had to put the fix on NFL games and seasons. The conspiracy would have to be bigger than the *alleged* moon landing. The moon landing happened once. NFL seasons are year after year, game after game. But yet, no one has come forward. I wonder why.
$... Lots and LOTS of $...

The problem with your example is I think the NFL would have preferred Brees advancing there...
Had to justify all the McVay type of offensive splash hires across a league that desires to be more and more video game like for - wait for it - entertainment purposes. More entertainment, more $$$

I believe it for the NFL. Only perhaps really big games in college (looking at the B1G specifically here, and Texass).

I had a hunch ever since Brady's first SB win. "Patriots" just so magically happened to win even though they barely snuck into the playoffs right at the time of the 9/11 fallout.

Ever since then I can see it, primarily in playoffs or playoff shaping end of season games. Knowing corporate America and the devil worshippers running it, it's really not that surprising.

Less players in the league vs college ball, nobody is there to NOT make insane amounts of money, and the root of all evil is the love of money. Pretty simple really, once one gets past accepting there's waaayyyy more to this effed up world than meets the eye.

Sadly makes most uncomfortable to even think about. I'm quite comfortable in my skin though, so not a big deal for me. I try to respect others' lack of perception though and only comment when others bring it up.

It's why I mainly just watch college ball. Used to watch the NFL devoutly growing up, then became an adult in the world and learned lots. With some hindsight (thinking back to 9/11) it seemed clear something was up. Even though college ball has less parity, it's more enjoyable to watch because it's a more pure game.

Except in the B1G... 😡

Jerry Rice thinks Bill Callahan threw the super bowl for a variety of reasons. If you ever read that story, it's pretty interesting. He changed the game plan late in the week which really threw off his team. This after changing it to a run heavy plan at the start of super bowl practices. And, he stupidly never updated their signals. The bucs knew exactly what they were going to call. They said the raiders were very predictable in that game. Gross negligence by Bill at the very least. Dumbest team in america, or dumbest coach in America? He really had an ax to grind with Al Davis too.

Great example of how it would be easy to find people to agree to be the hero, IE-Gruden in this case.....But why would Callahan agree to be the goat (and not the good kind of goat)? Way more prestige and legacy to coach a winning SB team than being known as the one who threw it. In order for this to have been a real thing Callahan would have had to have been paid millions, and color me doubtful that happened....and what about assistant coaches, do they get to eat off that? Because they would be worth a lot more money in the future to have a SB win on their resume, so they better be getting a large slice of the pie....and all these coaches, players, assistant coaches, the accountants to make this possible, the money transfers that could easily be traced via paper trail....none of that has ever been exposed. How is this possible?

I believe it for the NFL. Only perhaps really big games in college (looking at the B1G specifically here, and Texass).

I had a hunch ever since Brady's first SB win. "Patriots" just so magically happened to win even though they barely snuck into the playoffs right at the time of the 9/11 fallout.

Ever since then I can see it, primarily in playoffs or playoff shaping end of season games. Knowing corporate America and the devil worshippers running it, it's really not that surprising.

Less players in the league vs college ball, nobody is there to NOT make insane amounts of money, and the root of all evil is the love of money. Pretty simple really, once one gets past accepting there's waaayyyy more to this effed up world than meets the eye.

Sadly makes most uncomfortable to even think about. I'm quite comfortable in my skin though, so not a big deal for me. I try to respect others' lack of perception though and only comment when others bring it up.

It's why I mainly just watch college ball. Used to watch the NFL devoutly growing up, then became an adult in the world and learned lots. With some hindsight (thinking back to 9/11) it seemed clear something was up. Even though college ball has less parity, it's more enjoyable to watch because it's a more pure game.

Except in the B1G... 😡
Just wow. Just post your manifesto and be done with it

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
Just wow. Just post your manifesto and be done with it
Kansas City Chiefs Yes GIF by DICK'S Sporting Goods

The Patriots did not “barely” sneak into the playoffs in 2001. They won their division and had a first round bye. They would have made the playoffs even had they lost their last game.

And - what about the poor Jets? It was their city that was attacked! You could see the smoldering ruins from their stadium! They made the playoffs - how about giving them the “patriotic” win?

Hopefully that doesn’t make anyone too uncomfortable.

Reactions: schuele
The Patriots did not “barely” sneak into the playoffs in 2001. They won their division and had a first round bye. They would have made the playoffs even had they lost their last game.

And - what about the poor Jets? It was their city that was attacked! You could see the smoldering ruins from their stadium! They made the playoffs - how about giving them the “patriotic” win?

Hopefully that doesn’t make anyone too uncomfortable.
Eh, they looked as convincing as the Jaguars this season lol. And the jets colors aren't rwb or anything "patriotic" about the team's brand.

Look, guys - I'm not saying this as facts. I am asking questions though, and accepting it for what it is IF that's how it is. Which is better than anyone who refuses to question the National Football (*entertainment) League whatsoever.

Okay - the Giant’s colors are red, white, and blue. How about manipulating the season for them?

Nice job of claiming some kind of superiority for “questioning” the NFL and building a straw man by suggesting others are refusing to “question” the NFL. - whatever that means. I’ve been asking you guys to put up your evidence. Every time, you back pedal - which is only slightly worse than those pitiful
That was 2007 when the corporate "Giants" defeated the Patriots and the totally avoidable great recession hit us all like a storm. Symbolism. Satanists have rules to live by in the occult - in case you didn't know.

Question everything. If you don't, well, I guess ignorance is bliss? I'd rather live in reality though personally, but like Nebraska - it's not for everyone!

Eh, they looked as convincing as the Jaguars this season lol. And the jets colors aren't rwb or anything "patriotic" about the team's brand.

Look, guys - I'm not saying this as facts. I am asking questions though, and accepting it for what it is IF that's how it is. Which is better than anyone who refuses to question the National Football (*entertainment) League whatsoever.
Okay - the Giant’s colors are red, white, and blue. How about manipulating the season for them? Oh, and love him or hate him, but Tom Brady had pretty much proven that he is a decent enough QB to win championships.

Nice job of claiming some kind of superiority for “questioning” the NFL and building a straw man by suggesting others are refusing to “question” the NFL - whatever that means. I’ve been asking you guys to put up your evidence. Every time, you back pedal - which is only slightly worse than those pitiful YouTube videos that are linked. The guys making those videos sound somewhere between pitifully stupid and positively deranged.

But if you are only “questioning” - here’s something for you to ponder. The NFL is by far the most popular sports enterprise in the country. They make billions of dollars - from tickets, from merch, from Corporate Sponsors. The players and coaches make generational wealth. They can do that (and actually do that) by keeping the games legitimate - meaning NOT scripted or deliberately manipulated in any way. They have absolutely ZERO incentive to interfere with the natural outcome of games. Deliberately manipulating the games would not only be expensive - imagine the time, resources, and money it would take to manipulate the season - imagine the consequences if they got caught. The league would be ruined. Bye-bye billions.

So - they can do nothing and get obscenely rich. Or, they can interfere and lose everything. What makes the most sense?

EDIT: I accidentally hit Submit too soon. Go ahead and dodge this one.

Okay - the Giant’s colors are red, white, and blue. How about manipulating the season for them? Oh, and love him or hate him, but Tom Brady had pretty much proven that he is a decent enough QB to win championships.

Nice job of claiming some kind of superiority for “questioning” the NFL and building a straw man by suggesting others are refusing to “question” the NFL - whatever that means. I’ve been asking you guys to put up your evidence. Every time, you back pedal - which is only slightly worse than those pitiful YouTube videos that are linked. The guys making those videos sound somewhere between pitifully stupid and positively deranged.

But if you are only “questioning” - here’s something for you to ponder. The NFL is by far the most popular sports enterprise in the country. They make billions of dollars - from tickets, from merch, from Corporate Sponsors. The players and coaches make generational wealth. They can do that (and actually do that) by keeping the games legitimate - meaning NOT scripted or deliberately manipulated in any way. They have absolutely ZERO incentive to interfere with the natural outcome of games. Deliberately manipulating the games would not only be expensive - imagine the time, resources, and money it would take to manipulate the season - imagine the consequences if they got caught. The league would be ruined. Bye-bye billions.

So - they can do nothing and get obscenely rich. Or, they can interfere and lose everything. What makes the most sense?

EDIT: I accidentally hit Submit too soon. Go ahead and dodge this one.
Tongue Goat GIF

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself lol.

But seriously... Is the money so big to where they pay homers to go on message boards and perform counterintelligence on their behalf? Or are you just such a diehard fan to where you are incapable of seeing the forest from the trees?

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself lol.

But seriously... Is the money so big to where they pay homers to go on message boards and perform counterintelligence on their behalf? Or are you just such a diehard fan to where you are incapable of seeing the forest from the trees?
Please - if you are so proud of your ability to question things - address what I asked you to ponder. You really sound like you are dodging the issue.

That you have begun to resort to insults and more dodging is not strengthening your position. Point out the trees for me, please. I’ve been asking you guys for something substantial but you fail to provide it.

I’ll wait.

Reactions: beaglehusker
Please - if you are so proud of your ability to question things - address what I asked you to ponder. You really sound like you are dodging the issue.

That you have begun to resort to insults and more dodging is not strengthening your position. Point out the trees for me, please. I’ve been asking you guys for something substantial but you fail to provide it.

I’ll wait.
That's on you man. Ain't nobody convincing anybody online. Feel free to keep enjoying the hardcore woke sports entertainment NFL though!

Btw... Its not like I don't watch. I keep an eye on it and watch my Chiefs. Just saying... There's in all likelihood better things to focus on in life money and energy wise. Like college football for starters! 😎

That's on you man. Ain't nobody convincing anybody online. Feel free to keep enjoying the hardcore woke sports entertainment NFL though!

Btw... Its not like I don't watch. I keep an eye on it and watch my Chiefs. Just saying... There's in all likelihood better things to focus on in life money and energy wise. Like college football for starters! 😎
Nice cop out. I knew you were a phony.

Reactions: beaglehusker
Its coming off as a little unhinged bro.
I get it, fantastical claim creates discourse. And you certainly get to "voice" your opinion. And hey, I even agree with some of what youve written.
There def is G v E in this world. Unfortunately, especially since covid, the way people have turned from traditional religion to fallible human science/scientist figure head as God, everything is OMG conspiracy theory to write off any dissent. Top political scientist with power didnt say it? Not real.
We used to enjoy a good ol conspiracy theory, as it actually put minds to work on the unknown. Now, its just a word for the lazy.
As for sports, Im sure it happens to one extent or another throughout different levels, but is it as organized as you seem to be claiming. Its a hard leap for me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT