ADVERTISEMENT

Nate Gerry update

Leading tackler for the Eagles in their beatdown of da Bears.
Gerry continues to solidify his starting LB role.

#blackshirts
Husker safety playing linebacker in the NFL. THAT is what we HAVE to do IMO with our OLBers. Just have to get the kids with the frame who can get big enough and keep some speed. High school safeties in to linebackers. High school TEs in to left tackles.

I think more than skipping class, people thought he was not bought in to Riley’s system. They questioned his effort on the field and some even suggested he purposely sabotaged the defense at times.

Reactions: dinglefritz
guy is a leader.. whether you like him or not (I don't) I'd go to war with that guy any day. You'd survive it.

guy is a leader.. whether you like him or not (I don't) I'd go to war with that guy any day. You'd survive it.
Leader is not a word I would use to describe him. He was "me first" at NU. He is playing hard in Philly every play. He has no choice if he wants to keep a job. There were too many plays on video where he quit on a play at NU.

Leader is not a word I would use to describe him. He was "me first" at NU. He is playing hard in Philly every play. He has no choice if he wants to keep a job. There were too many plays on video where he quit on a play at NU.
sorry, I disagree with you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT