ADVERTISEMENT

My Final Four

1. Alabama
2. Georgia
3. Texas
4. Washington

What are your four?
An unbeaten, and ACC conference champion FSU is left out? how? that would make history.

i dont like FSU like the rest of us. but no way they can be left out after going 13-0 at P5 level.

Reactions: BleedRed78
that's how.

ACC is so weak that a guy who was 36-34 in the Big 10 West nearly won it all his first year at a middling program. Even Duke was bullying teams before their QB went down
your argument has merit...but i dont think the CFP will do it. FSU is in.

are they one of the best 4 teams? no. but they will in in. book it.

that's how.

ACC is so weak that a guy who was 36-34 in the Big 10 West nearly won it all his first year at a middling program. Even Duke was bullying teams before their QB went down
FSU beat LSU from the mighty SEC. That must have slipped your mind.

Reactions: BleedRed78
🤣🤣🤣

ESPN doing work. They don’t even want FSU to be #5 in the playoff rankings. Nice shot of Bama as the photo for the article header/pic.

The big money/ratings are already pulling together numbers to show the impact to loss of viewership/advertising $’s with no SEC. I don’t think they should be … BUT FSU will be getting bounced.

Alabama will beat Michigan in the first round and we will have another year of kong saying the B1G doesn’t deserve to be in the playoffs … ever.😅

Lots of argument that the "best 4" teams in the country should be in. If the committee is going to use "eye test" to determine "best 4":

Washington
Oregon
Texas
Alabama

If the committee is not going to throw out their criteria:

Washington
Michigan
Texas
FSU

Last edited:
If Texas is powerful enough to get its former conference refs to cheat for them over a team that is staying in the Big 12, just crown them NC without even playing the final games.

Michigan will be #1
Washington will be #2
Florida St will stay at #4 even though I don’t think their the one of the 4 best teams

#3 comes down to Alabama, Texass and Georgia..How the committee decides who is #3 will be intersecting but I do believe Georgia will be the one if the odd teams out..

Reactions: dacred and Baxter48
Michigan will be #1
Washington will be #2
Florida St will stay at #4 even though I don’t think their the one of the 4 best teams

#3 comes down to Alabama, Texass and Georgia..How the committee decides who is #3 will be intersecting but I do believe Georgia will be the one if the odd teams out..
I still think FSU and Alabama are the last ones battling. It would be tough to deny Texas market and the fact they beat Bama on the road.

B1G working equally hard to make sure Michigan won’t see Bama before the title game.

This will be the football equivalent of a certain election that happened a while back in terms of heads exploding … and I’m here for all of it!!

1. Alabama
2. Georgia
3. Texas
4. Washington

What are your four?
Four Best Teams (no particular order):
Michigan
Ohio State
Alabama (today's version would beat Texas)
Georgia

Most deserving (no particular order):
Michigan
Washington
Florida State
Texas

Reactions: RBigredMax
The three undefeated conference Champs. Then, the highest SOS of Alabama, Texas and Georgia. I'd be ok with that.
To be honest though, Michigan should be banned from post season for a minimum of 3 years.

1. Alabama
2. Georgia
3. Texas
4. Washington

What are your four?
Mich
Wash
FSU
Bama

I've already accepted that they're going to screw us to let the mighty SEC in the playoffs. Completely ignoring the fact that Alabama needed a miracle to beat a terrible Auburn team just a week ago.
I'm sure that won't break any husker fans heart but it is what it is.

Michigan will be #1
Washington will be #2

Why should Michigan be the number one seed? The only highly rated team they played was Ohio st Penn st and Iowa, didn’t Washington have a tougher schedule? plus they beat a top ten team twice in Oregon

Mich
Wash
FSU
Bama

I've already accepted that they're going to screw us to let the mighty SEC in the playoffs. Completely ignoring the fact that Alabama needed a miracle to beat a terrible Auburn team just a week ago.
It will create a instant hated rivalry between bama and ut

Mich
Wash
FSU
Bama

Why Are You Here Lily Gladstone GIF by Killers of the Flower Moon

Reactions: V-Doub
I post here from time to time. Met a lot of great husker fans over the years in our games and root for Nebraska when not playing Texas. Is that okay? Does that meet your approval?
No, it doesn't.

Have fun back on the UT board where you all cry about upside down horns being flashed.

Why should Michigan be the number one seed? The only highly rated team they played was Ohio st Penn st and Iowa, didn’t Washington have a tougher schedule? plus they beat a top ten team twice in Oregon
True.. Ohio St and Penn St are in the top 10 that would be their point..

No, it doesn't.

Have fun back on the UT board where you all cry about upside down horns being flashed.
You know what I think I'll stay. If you want to be petulant you can always ignore or block me. Frankly I couldn't care less what you think.

Reactions: Bertimos
I tend to lean pro-SEC on these decisions because of its playoff track record. But leaving Florida State out would bring back memories of when Nebraska was going to get shut out of the Bowl Alliance title game in favor of a Florida State-Notre Dame rematch - because, you know, either of those teams would just completely destroy Nebraska!

Thank goodness BC upset Notre Dame, or that's exactly how the '93 season plays out.

So I'll go with the three undefeated teams plus Texas, even though I despise Texas.

Michigan will be #1
Washington will be #2

This is THE answer. Georgia just got beat and did not look good. Alabama won the SEC and how do you leave the SEC league champion out of the equation BUT Texas beat them head to head and looked impressive in their game.

You know what I think I'll stay. If you want to be petulant you can always ignore or block me. Frankly I couldn't care less what you think.
You do care, which is why you reply and will not block or ignore me.

Horns Down!

Did you start crying when you read that?

You do care, which is why you reply and will not block or ignore me.

Horns Down!

Did you start crying when you read that?
Wow you really are a petulant little man aren't you? lol
I'll never understand the anger issues behind posting stuff like this but it's your life you want to hate people you don't know simply because of the school they they went to then be my guest.

Reactions: Bertimos
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT