ADVERTISEMENT

My apologizes

I’m sorry for coming over here and acting like a jerk this afternoon. I was not a good representation of the Hawkeye fan base and I feel horrid about it. My apologies and good luck the rest of the way until you meet us.

ThisNauticalLark-size_restricted.gif

Winking

*sigh* :( I guess it’s true... Iowa really does stand for Idiots Out Wandering Around... it’s really unfortunate because they keep wandering over and getting lost on our board... you’d think all the red and the big print at the top that says huskers would be a good sign that you’re on the wrong board... :rolleyes: there have been very few tolerable Hawkeye fans on our board and you sir are not one of them... please wander on out of here and go find one of the other Iowa boards either the Hawkeyes or the cyclones don’t really matter...

Last edited:
Most Husker fans are thick skinned, we understand we are going to get trashed by opposing fan bases. It will continue to happen until we start winning meaningful games, period.

I think you’ll still see other fans coming over and telling us how arrogant and spoiled our fan base is and hoping we lose.

*sigh* :( I guess it’s true... Iowa really does stand for Idiots Out Wondering Around... it’s really unfortunate because they keep wondering over and getting lost on our board... you’d think all the red and the big print at the top that says huskers would be a good sign that you’re on the wrong board... :rolleyes: there have been very few tolerable Hawkeye fans on our board and you sir are not one of them... please wonder on out of here and go find one of the other Iowa boards wither the Hawkeyes or the cyclones don’t really matter...
Dude, it's "wandering", not "wondering".

I’m sorry for coming over here and acting like a jerk this afternoon. I was not a good representation of the Hawkeye fan base and I feel horrid about it. My apologies and good luck the rest of the way until you meet us.
don't go away disappointed, just go away, but, seriously, there is no such thing as a good representation of the iowa fan base--like Sasquatch, they are only in peoples' overactive imaginations

what does my apologizes mean?

*sigh* :( I guess it’s true... Iowa really does stand for Idiots Out Wandering Around... it’s really unfortunate because they keep wandering over and getting lost on our board... you’d think all the red and the big print at the top that says huskers would be a good sign that you’re on the wrong board... :rolleyes: there have been very few tolerable Hawkeye fans on our board and you sir are not one of them... please wander on out of here and go find one of the other Iowa boards either the Hawkeyes or the cyclones don’t really matter...
I have heard for years it's imbeciles out wandering about--the ryme has a nice ring to it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT