ADVERTISEMENT

How is it Nebraska scores 2 TDs first 5 minutes and only 3 points rest of game?

ColoRed7

Nov 3, 2003
Call it dumb luck or the O coaches saw some opportunities. Another possibility is TO saw ways to exploit the Wisconsin D and Rhule decided to use them right out of the gate. Osborne had a remarkable way of spotting an opponent’s vulnerability. It’s painful to see how Wisconsin’s physicality has taken the Nebraska formula to beat the Huskers 10 straight years. In my view Nebraska will never get back to relevance again until we first have a dominant offensive line to wear teams down and a quality QB who minimizes turnovers. We currently have the other skilled players and defense.

Our 3rd drive we were moving the ball. Got stopped on 4th when.

4th drive, a dud.

5th, missed FG.

We had our chances beyond the first 2 drives.

Reactions: BleedRed78
LOL our program has become one big grift. Just like everything else in current year. Just milking it dry. Cha-ching. Sad, maddening. Quickly moving on from the whole scene.
Remember the whole mediocrity thing? How we enjoying year what? 9 plus of it?
Its over Husker bros.

Some one bring me my blanky, ba-ba and pacifier.

The first two TDs were due to big plays that we didn'tget the rest of the game.

Chubbas long run was a play that was going nowhere but he somehow found a crease. If I'm Wisconsin I'm thinking, how the hell did he get through there? We just got lucky, there and Chubba made a play nobody thought he could make. Similar with Lloyd's catch, if i recall correctly...was a short pass with lots of YAC.

I can't recall a single play that went for more than 20 yards the rest of the game. When successful plays are only 5-6 per play, we struggle to finish drives.

Reactions: king_kong_
It was obvious after the failed 4th and 1 that we wouldn’t score again. I said so in the game thread and was mocked. It’s almost as if you all never watch football and have no feel for sports in general.

LOL our program has become one big grift. Just like everything else in current year. Just milking it dry. Cha-ching. Sad, maddening. Quickly moving on from the whole scene.
Remember the whole mediocrity thing? How we enjoying year what? 9 plus of it?
Its over Husker bros.

Some one bring me my blanky, ba-ba and pacifier.
I used to think fans of other big ten teams were just wrong about us…..won’t ever win anything again, only win big because we were in big 8/12….crap turns out they were right.

I used to think fans of other big ten teams were just wrong about us…..won’t ever win anything again, only win big because we were in big 8/12….crap turns out they were right.
US You‘re not one of US..Please don’t pretend to be..

Take a hike..

Reactions: Bugeater
US You‘re not one of US..Please don’t pretend to be..

Take a hike..
The truth seems so upset you. Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, etc fans been on these boards saying that for 10 years. Have the results shown you anything to say they are wrong? Took me a decade of thinking they were dumb, but has finally sunk in for me. You can think as you wish but don’t be trying to police everyone else’s thoughts. Some choose to live in alternative reality but I don’t anymore.

The truth seems so upset you. Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, etc fans been on these boards saying that for 10 years. Have the results shown you anything to say they are wrong? Took me a decade of thinking they were dumb, but has finally sunk in for me. You can think as you wish but don’t be trying to police everyone else’s thoughts. Some choose to live in alternative reality but I don’t anymore.
Truth is I question you’re true Husker fan.. I believe your a Herky and I haven’t said we’d be winning B1G championships moving forward because with the new B1G we’ll be seeing a lot of 9-3 and 8-4 team…

Call it dumb luck or the O coaches saw some opportunities. Another possibility is TO saw ways to exploit the Wisconsin D and Rhule decided to use them right out of the gate. Osborne had a remarkable way of spotting an opponent’s vulnerability. It’s painful to see how Wisconsin’s physicality has taken the Nebraska formula to beat the Huskers 10 straight years. In my view Nebraska will never get back to relevance again until we first have a dominant offensive line to wear teams down and a quality QB who minimizes turnovers. We currently have the other skilled players and defense.
One nice drive, one broken play where a kid made a play. Teams adjust

Those two TDs were all many needed to see

Outcome of the game is completely irrelevant

The B1G is deep and competitive.

Because Rhule has his little shitty staff. At least Trev got a big pay raise. I can't believe I'm going to the game on Friday, what an embarrassment
I’ll second that-I don’t believe you are going to the game next week. Unless you are an Iowa fan, so I may be wrong.

A lot of mistakes. Teddy P has 2-3 offsides calls by himself. We don’t have an offense that can recover from that. Don’t have the guys.

Maybe they picked up on our signals.. As the game went on, Wisconsin sent in their offensive play call in late. Makes you wonder.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT