ADVERTISEMENT

There are a lot of Iowa and Wisconsin fans...

What do you expect, Iowa board is probably nothing but Commodity prices the board of trade and livestock markets.
Wisconsin the packers suck the brewers didn’t make the playoffs so all they have to do is eat cheese drink beer, fickle has been a major disappointment sure glad we didn’t hire him

I mean, it is horrible.

The West is a joke.

Michigan and their lame fans brag about wins vs HS teams.
I went back and looked at their schedule. They haven't even played anyone close to a ranked team.
I know they beat our little red behind if even we had some kind of passing game past the linebacker area it would have changed the strategy.
I don't see them making the conference championship game.
Honestly, I think we felt defeated going in having lost so many players. Reading between the lines I think our coaches and players would like to test themselves again against Michigan.
It sucker to be dominated but I think out team took it to heart and gotten quite a bit of motivation from it.

Reactions: BTF69
What do you expect, Iowa board is probably nothing but Commodity prices the board of trade and livestock markets.
Wisconsin the packers suck the brewers didn’t make the playoffs so all they have to do is eat cheese drink beer, fickle has been a major disappointment sure glad we didn’t hire him
I know we have some Badger lovers here but they are trending down.

No NIL to speak of, lame recruiting changing their identity.

Iowa will be interesting because KF might do everything he can do burn that place to the ground on the way out.

Triggered
Season 1 Spencer GIF by Paramount+
Walleye and the kid.
Triggered a Hawkeye. Too easy

The Brewers did make the playoffs - won their division, in fact. Just made a very quick exit.

I never knew people done that. Some of the lamest shit ever. Who would fake being a fan of a team to get on another teams message board? Talk about being an idiot, a loser, and having no life...damn.

I'd respect it better if you just came on as a fan of whatever team you repped and "talked ball". Idk...maybe I'm too old school but the fake fan stuff is LAME!!

Holla

Reactions: MissoulaHusker
That post here acting as Husker fans, right?

Those have to be the two biggest fan bases that pretend to be Husker fans so that they can post here and "get us"??

You can totally see it when they come out in defense of their teams while still trying to make it seem like they are Husker fans.
And which one are you, 17 old day poster?

I know we have some Badger lovers here but they are trending down.

No NIL to speak of, lame recruiting changing their identity.

Iowa will be interesting because KF might do everything he can do burn that place to the ground on the way out.
We can only hope

This thread will be quiet from our resident Badger, errrrr, Husker fans, HAHAHA

“A lot” of Iowa fans? I’ve honestly never seen one in 40+ years. They’ve never been relevant in football since the game was invented.

• Love
Reactions: BTF69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT