ADVERTISEMENT

MSU Notified Tucker of intent to fire him.

Owns the Phoenix Suns

Actually the guy who started Rocket Mortgage, Dan Gilbert, owns the Cleveland Cavaliers and he did graduate from MSU. The guy who owns the Phoenix Suns, Mat Ishbia, is also a graduate of MSU and was a point guard for the Spartans. Mat is the CEO and chairman of United Wholesale Mortgage.

Edit: They don’t like each other, in 2021 Ishbia announced that his mortgage company would no longer do business with brokers doing business with Rocket Mortgage.

Last edited:
Actually the guy who started Rocket Mortgage, Dan Gilbert, owns the Cleveland Cavaliers and he did graduate from MSU. The guy who owns the Phoenix Suns, Mat Ishbia, is also a graduate of MSU and was a point guard for the Spartans. Mat is the CEO and chairman of United Wholesale Mortgage.
Correct - Ishbia is the biggest MSU benefactor

He won’t be getting the entire 80 million and he won’t be getting zero. Both sides are posturing to reach a number between zero and 80 million.

MSU has tremendous resources and alumni wealth. I wouldn’t be so sure.
He just signed a new contract. The guy is not about money. If he took another job, it wouldn’t be with those sexual deviants

MSU has tremendous resources and alumni wealth. I wouldn’t be so sure.
He is pretty loyal to his AD who he followed from NDSU. He is it made once Texas and Oklahoma leave the Big 12. Why would he want and go and take on Michigan and Ohio State every year.

I have NOT been keeping up with this case so I don't know the situation specifics but obviously Michigan State is working to establish just cause for firing so they don't have to pay any buyout clause.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT