ADVERTISEMENT

Mortal Kombat 1

anyone want to play some kasual matches?
finish-her-mortal-kombat.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Jaemekon

quan chi with the purple stuff 😍🤬, dude looks like slayer 🤣☠️.

Don't you find all these little convos and extra crap during the game....distracting?

like the story mode? they don't do the intros for ranked matches, and they can be skipped anyway. no, they are fine, some people really like them, they get old after a few times for me (each intro).

I'm still not good at this one. I think they are bringing Jade back, hopefully wiggle stick makes a return.

I'm not familiar with Li Mei, so i was just playing it safe.

Season 3, and Quan Chi, both released today. i haven't been able to dabble due to an MK server issue. probably should just wire up again.

i didn't care about the filter, it's annoying with all these desynchs.

maybe a hotspot is the answer 🤔.

Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
similarly to folks i encounter on other forms of online. bro, be serious....

I think you should move on to SF6. Mainly for all the cinematic crotch shots. Cammy's hoo-ha in 4k super pixel detail? Yes, please.

yea, trying to decide between SF6 and Tekken 8, both are cool, SF6 might be a bit too "modern" for me in style. I'm just not sure. I like characters from both.

yea, trying to decide between SF6 and Tekken 8, both are cool, SF6 might be a bit too "modern" for me in style. I'm just not sure. I like characters from both.
Meh, I was just kidding. I haven't played any fighting games since SF2 on the SNES. And I was pretty bad. I just never had the coordination for fighting games. Funny because I did for racing games. I know F all about the video game scene beyond some basic information about new stuff coming out. Mainly into FPS stuff these days. Also, no pvp combat games with ever decreasing map areas. UGH.

Meh, I was just kidding. I haven't played any fighting games since SF2 on the SNES. And I was pretty bad. I just never had the coordination for fighting games. Funny because I did for racing games. I know F all about the video game scene beyond some basic information about new stuff coming out. Mainly into FPS stuff these days. Also, no pvp combat games with ever decreasing map areas. UGH.

didn't we discuss moving to MW3? i haven't dabbled in the map decreasing stuff since the last time you invited me.

i do really enjoy some racing as well. MK1 is pretty bad right now, i haven't been playing it much. maybe i should just start playing Armored Core 6 again, and Sekiro.

didn't we discuss moving to MW3? i haven't dabbled in the map decreasing stuff since the last time you invited me.

i do really enjoy some racing as well. MK1 is pretty bad right now, i haven't been playing it much. maybe i should just start playing Armored Core 6 again, and Sekiro.
Wasn't me. No worries my brain is a sieve as well, lol.
Games like Rust or 7 Days To Die would be more my speed. CO-OP rather than VS anyway.
Zombie stuff. I dig that.
I don't have a rig that can play much of anything and I haven't owned and played a console since PS1. I do have a PS2 setup I could play, and there are even some servers left out there to play online with it. But it sits on my closet shelf.

Did you ever play Lies Of P? Fairly recent game.

Wasn't me. No worries my brain is a sieve as well, lol.
Games like Rust or 7 Days To Die would be more my speed. CO-OP rather than VS anyway.
Zombie stuff. I dig that.
I don't have a rig that can play much of anything and I haven't owned and played a console since PS1. I do have a PS2 setup I could play, and there are even some servers left out there to play online with it. But it sits on my closet shelf.

Did you ever play Lies Of P? Fairly recent game.

sorry about that.

i have not played that game. i have seen it though.

i can't keep folks straight on here when names change frequently, or if alts are used (not saying you do/or are).

yea, i think I'm going to get Tekken 8 today. mk1 is balls right now.

yea, i think I'm going to get Tekken 8 today. mk1 is balls right now.

well, i made the leap. a couple takes; one, I'm trash. two, my thumb is raw from mashing. three, what a beautiful game. four, the customization is incredible. five, mk1 is basically dead now.

finally got a couple matches for y'all... I'm still trash, but it's fun for me..

how are they so out of touch? why in god's fvck would we want the lady from transformers in a mortal kombat game?

who-gives-a-shit.gif

definitely top two least excited about DLC character. just in time to help MK1 fizzle out.

i don't know who the character is, so it's pretty pointless. i would have rather just got Jade back.

additionally, what's with the broad version of Johnny Cage? who the fvck wanted that?

once again, no, not excited for peacemaker or the lady JC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT