ADVERTISEMENT

Mortal Kombat 1

always sucks when a game you are excited about, turns out to be trash.. the latest battlefield was exactly like that.. I mostly play FPS games, never play the fighting games. Give Black Mesa a try on Steam. It's a modern Half Life, which was by many accounts the best PC game ever made.

Reactions: Jaemekon
always sucks when a game you are excited about, turns out to be trash.. the latest battlefield was exactly like that.. I mostly play FPS games, never play the fighting games. Give Black Mesa a try on Steam. It's a modern Half Life, which was by many accounts the best PC game ever made.

definitely.

luckily tekken 8 filled that hole. and i still have armored core 6, elden ring dlc, and ncaa 25 to look forward to. at least all is not lost.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
I'm getting a little better. ranked set vs yoshimitsu...

3yb7g.gif

the last thing i wanted was for each mortal kombat character to have dykey baboon haircuts and fvcking green hair. fire the design team, they're shit.

the new invasion season is shit.

slowly improving. here are a couple of new matches from yesterday...

I'm finally picking up on the asuka matchup.

i realized this is very similar to other yoshimitsu ranked video. still getting better.

ranked match vs victor. still learning most of these matchups.

some more ranked sets. vs Kuma. and vs Steve.

i see a lot of similarities between mortal kombat and college football...

no, one character will not save the game. especially an off brand kameo...

it's not even ranked...

folks aren't being very Eastery today 😔...

i wouldn't complain so much if it was less common. most modern humans are different than me.. I'm just better than most humans.

one and done with the White Ranger...

Promotion Match to red...vs Claudio.. pretty drag assy...

Harada has a point. Could probably extrapolate it to other areas.

Last edited:

ermac is pretty cool, probably won't redownload for him though.

acceptance.. the tech talk is good at least 😐.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT