ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota campus parking?

Husker.Wed.

Athletic Director
Feb 13, 2004
Omaha Metro
The University of Minnesota website shows several parking garages in the vicinity of their stadium. Does anyone know how long before gametime these structures fill up? Also, anybody have other suggestions for parking around/near campus?

The University of Minnesota website shows several parking garages in the vicinity of their stadium. Does anyone know how long before gametime these structures fill up? Also, anybody have other suggestions for parking around/near campus?
If you park in one of these parking garages, I would recommend buying a parking pass online. They usually don’t allow drive ups it seems. I know their website suggests you can park their pending availability, but I’ve never been able to. I always buy a pass online for the same price and guarantee entry into the garage.

Parking

Reactions: dinglefritz
If you park in one of these parking garages, I would recommend buying a parking pass online. They usually don’t allow drive ups it seems. I know their website suggests you can park their pending availability, but I’ve never been able to. I always buy a pass online for the same price and guarantee entry into the garage.

Parking
Thanks!

You’re welcome. We had some friends attend, and they drove separately, and weren’t able to find a spot anywhere. Granted, they arrived not long before kickoff. They ended up driving to a Home Depot 7 miles away and ubering to the stadium. It was not ideal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT