ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Williams is getting after it

I'm impressed he can control that weight at his size, even if it isn't to "depth." The old WR record was ~545 by Lance Brown if I recall correctly. Wonder if that one held up over the years. Wonder what a guy like Niles Paul threw up for the squat.

Reactions: NeilGod42
I'm impressed he can control that weight at his size, even if it isn't to "depth." The old WR record was ~545 by Lance Brown if I recall correctly. Wonder if that one held up over the years. Wonder what a guy like Niles Paul threw up for the squat.

Niles Paul was a monster at WR. Him and Quincy Ewuna where both beasts at WR and definitely two of the most physical and well built WRs we ever had. I’m curious to what they numbers where back then. Quincy could lay the wood when he was blocking, wow.

Is Williams our 3rd best WR?

I wouldn’t go that far and at the same time wouldn’t take that way either. I’d say it’s Stan Morgan, JD Spielman, then it has to be Tyjon Lindsay (there’s a chance he could be as good or better the JD), then McQuitty/M Williams. Probably something like that.

Reactions: cubsker
Did Paul and Enunwa have a guy like that behind them?

Even if I had nothing, I'll find one more.
Guy like that makes you do stuff.

Last edited:
Guys like that, they motivate the hell out of you.
You think you are doing something, then he is in the room....
Then you're thinking, they haven't tried to drown me yet...
I hope Jackson gets some snaps this year. If not, at least make him the first guy off the bus at away games.

Reactions: TFrazier
Oh yea then there’s a chance Woodyard could jump into the top 5 mix as well. We have plenty of WR talent, that’s for sure.

And Miles Jones.

Spielman and Jones will both play the R position where they will often actually carry the football.

Lindsey and Woodyard are true slots. Mike Williams will primarily be used as a vertical threat.

Stan and McQuitty will be out on the boundary.

Guys like that, they motivate the hell out of you.
You think you are doing something, then he is in the room....
Then you're thinking, they haven't tried to drown me yet...

Would be great if someone in the media would ask Coach Frost during Mondays press conference about how Damian Jackson’s life experiences can help set the new culture at Nebraska. Mr. Jackson should lead the Husker Prayer and the team during the tunnel walk each week.

medium_2018-04-19-60f553aec9.jpg

Last edited:
If we have a QB that can hit receivers in stride, when open and when covered then this could be a special receiver group for the next couple years.

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Reactions: GretnaShawn
I couldn't even roll that while its on the floor! Kudos #GBR

Last edited:
If you leave the video on loop, it sounds very cool.

"Heyt!!!"
"Rollmeback!!"
"AAAAAAAWWWWWYEAHHHHH!"

Reactions: Shermski77
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT