ADVERTISEMENT

Mikai Gbayor and the Blackshirts

I love these Blackshirts. I haven't been so delighted in watching our D since Bo's early days.
They were great last year. They saved the team so many times from all the turnovers and being put in bad positions. Now, they are better and know they have a QB who is a leader and not a turnover machine.

love it!

was coming here to post this exact sentiment
mPi3ZL.gif

Gbayor is a treat to watch. I love these Blackshirts. I haven't been so delighted in watching our D since Bo's early days.
They just keep sending in fresh talent too to build. It would be nice if somebody would give TW a offer he couldn't refuse.

I freakin love that we are playing so many young guys. Nothing keeps a team happier and hungrier than playing all of your guys
The development will be exponential these next couple years
When you look at the NU roster of true freshmen, RS freshmen and Sophs and you combine that with a hopefully successful year by adding 3-4 more studs to next year, and the future does look very bright.

Williams looks the part coming off the edge

They couldn’t do anything to stop our twists on the front, especially when we had 11 and 18 lined up inside at the snap

Haven’t seen the numbers but I’m not sure we blitzed all that much, especially compared to last year in Boulder
In a couple years when the young DLmen become 20-21 year old men, and 3 years into Campbell's S & C and nutrition/recovery program, along with the outside rush ends and young LB's, this has the look of a slaughterhouse defense.

In a couple years when the young DLmen become 20-21 year old men, and 3 years into Campbell's S & C and nutrition/recovery program, along with the outside rush ends and young LB's, this has the look of a slaughterhouse defense.
I keep rewatching Rahmir’s long TD run that was nullified

No better example of Campbell’s S&C, in my opinion

No chance he makes that play under the previous regime. Long strides, running angry, looks like a coiled spring

Extremely encouraging

We'll be set on the edge. Have an embarrassment of riches there. Wondering though who's going to step up to anchor the line after Ty and Nash are gone?

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT