ADVERTISEMENT

Mickey Rumor

If Mickey was for sure the guy then why wouldn't they announce it already? We're a 16 pt underdog this week at home. We're going to be a huge underdog vs Michigan. Each week that goes by Mickey is going to look less and less desirable.
To me, that is precisely why there is all this hub-bub going on, on a Thursday. They probably need regent approval for salaries, and then an announcement tomorrow.

Reactions: headcard
Why do you say that, new news?

Also, he doesn’t know a dam thing. As you know.
I believe the saying “even a broken clock is right once a day” is appropriate. Bigtime booster aka huskerfaninwisci throws a lot of sxxx at the wall hoping something will stick. …..

I believe the saying “even a broken clock is right once a day” is appropriate. Bigtime booster aka huskerfaninwisci throws a lot of sxxx at the wall hoping something will stick. …..

That is nicer description than I would have used. You Sir are a gentleman.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Why do you say that, new news?

Also, he doesn’t know a dam thing. As you know.
I have made 3 posts

1. I knew trev met with the regents after the Georgia southern game that night to discuss the firing. No one on here believed it.
2. I posted about Mickey being the guy trev wants but wants to do it after a win with momentum. TBD
3. I posted how TO gave his recommendation to to trev to hire Mickey. Confirmed.

Alberts to Joseph: "Please with another game so we can get this over with!"
I considered this angle, but with the loss of CT last week, it really put an iron in the fire to make a decision right away if you were going to hire MJ.

If this continues to drag on past the next 3 days, then the odds of MJ removing the interim tag go way down in my opinion.

I have made 3 posts

1. I knew trev met with the regents after the Georgia southern game that night to discuss the firing. No one on here believed it.
2. I posted about Mickey being the guy trev wants but wants to do it after a win with momentum. TBD
3. I posted how TO gave his recommendation to to trev to hire Mickey. Confirmed.
Please stop with your bs

Headcard always makes sense. The other guy, not so much.
I always try to reserve ridicule on the odd chance that a poster is in fact legit but this guy has made it clear that he’s huskerfaninwisci who was banned multiple times. He’s back with a new alias With the loosening of board standards.

No way. I can tell by your vocabulary and general posting dialogue.

I did get a little irritated at you once didn’t I. 🤣
I had that same stormy relationship with Laner2, dragonraider, and a couple more, water under the bridge. You've all earned my respect.

I love when a guy really sticks to their guns, even after I've proven them wrong. LOL

Just kidding. I'm glad to have put that competitive shit behind us.

I had that same stormy relationship with Laner2, dragonraider, and a couple more, water under the bridge. You've all earned my respect.

I love when a guy really sticks to their guns, even after I've proven them wrong. LOL

Just kidding. I'm glad to have put that competitive shit behind us.
It's been a long, tough road being a Nebraska fan. We deserve some fun stuff to debate about.

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
totally not on board with you guys wanting to shut down other posters, even if they are trolling you.. you will create a site where only those with your views are 'allowed' and it will just be one big echo chamber.. not the kind of thing I like to see out of otherwise intelligent posters.

totally not on board with you guys wanting to shut down other posters, even if they are trolling you.. you will create a site where only those with your views are 'allowed' and it will just be one big echo chamber.. not the kind of thing I like to see out of otherwise intelligent posters.
I ignore people in real life, this is just an extension of that.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
ADVERTISEMENT