ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Michigan State official visitor updates [updated 9:18 PM Thursday]

Nate Clouse

Nebraska Legend
Staff
Feb 14, 2012
Lincoln, Neb.
Below is the latest official visitor news for this weekend.

@Mike Matya was able to catch up with Rivals250 DB Brandon Turnage who confirmed with us he will no longer be visiting Nebraska this weekend. Turnage did say that he hopes to visit Lincoln in December though.

(Nate)

=================================================

@Nate Clouse
has confirmed that Georgia defensive back Myles Farmer will be officially visiting Nebraska this weekend. And also that Husker defensive end commit Mosai Newsom will be unofficially visiting Lincoln for the Michigan State game.

=============================

I just spoke with Fort Lauderdale, Florida receiver Zay Flowers and he said he spoke with the Nebraska coaches and they requested that he and his teammate, Rivals250 defensive back Joshua Sanguinetti, take their official visit to Lincoln on a different date than this weekend. He said that they both still intend to officially visit Nebraska when it can be arranged. (Mike)

==============================

I just received a text from Florida receiver Zay Flowers stating that he is still coming to Nebraska this weekend on his official visit, and his father will be coming with him. I sent him a text in reply asking if his teammate, Rivals250 cornerback Joshua Sanguinetti, was coming with him as well but he has not responded yet. I will let you know when I get the word from him either way.

Also, two others have tweeted that they will be in Lincoln this weekend on unofficial visits:

Ozark, Missouri OT/DE Trenton Sederwall the who does not have a Rival's profile. He looks to be a preferred walk-on candidate:

Lastly, 500-mile radius Class of 2021 DE/0LB Travion Ford the will also be attending the Michigan State game Saturday for an unofficial visit.

(Mike)

=======================

RB commit Ronald Thompkins is also still coming on his official to NU this weekend. He will arrive in Lincoln Friday, and his sister and brother are coming with him. (Mike)

JUCO LB Dru Mathis; Moorpark C.C. -- He has also confirmed to us that he will still be taking his official visit to NU this weekend. His dad and brother are coming with him, and he'll arrive in Lincoln Friday. (Mike)

=======================

Rivals250 DE Ty Robinson - Says he is still visiting this weekend. He will be leaving early Saturday morning and will likely miss part of the game.

RB commit Dedrick Mills - Garden City C.C. capped off a perfect 10-0 regular season last weekend and will be playing for the NJCAA National Championship on Nov. 29. Mills told @Mike Matya he is set to arrive in Lincoln for his official visit this Friday afternoon.

OLB/DE Lloyd Summerall - The four-star pass rusher out of Florida says he will still be making it to Nebraska for his official visit this weekend. He leaves first thing Saturday morning and will likely miss part of the game.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.