ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan’s new head football coach will be

I suspect this is a recycled poster that scarletred has identified as a previous adversary.
Pretty damn obvious that mattrulelizard is the same douche bag loser who is G Bordello and all the other ones the mental disturbed loser keeps making new screen names and and like‘s stirring the $&it..

Reactions: WHCSC
I just turned it around on you guys to see how you like it.

You guys often say that Fleck will leave if Minnesota has success. And you say that about other coaches too.
Rhule makes $8 million a year. That doesn’t include incentives as far as I know. Do you know what kind of bidding war would ensue if NU wanted to keep him? How many teams can compete with that kind of bidding war? Starting price would probably start at $10 million or more as a base salary.

Reactions: scarletred
If Matt Rhule starts having success, he'll leave for a better job.
Sometimes I worry if MR was selling the “looking for a place we could be for 20 years” a little too hard. Then I realize that if he leaves for more money, etc., he would have to have done better than any coach we’ve had for 25 years.
Then I stop worrying….,

Reactions: V-Doub
I just turned it around on you guys to see how you like it.

You guys often say that Fleck will leave if Minnesota has success. And you say that about other coaches too.

Lol… I don’t think you understand the difference in those 2 statements. 1st, Rhule would only take a job at a legit blue blood program or Penn St. He’s not moving to programs like Washington, UCLA, Tennessee, Ole Miss, South Carolina etc… 2nd, he (Rhule) would only be offered a job at any of those 5-10 schools (legit blue bloods) if he wins the B1G championship or makes a couple playoff appearances. So that would be pretty awesome for Nebraska.

Fleck will bounce for any one of about 25-30 tier 2 programs and he only needs to win about 10-11 games to potentially get an offer from a desperate sucker. Sorry Charlie, your comparison is apples to orangutans. And I know hearing this will probably piss you off, but you know it’s 100% true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT