ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan’s new head football coach will be

drubendall

Assistant Head Coach
Apr 18, 2004
Who? The big names are off the board. Going to be hard for them to grovel and take a second tier. Good for them, bunch of cheating jerks.

I know, I know, I’m getting ahead of myself, but we will be having this conversation soon enough

He probably would feel a lot more comfortable at the university than am among those weird cajuns. Seriously, southern Louisiana, feels like being in another country.
Another thing is I don’t think Michigan would care if he went 8-4 or 15-0. Down at LSU if he doesn’t produce at least a conference title in a year or two he’ll be out the door.

Another thing is I don’t think Michigan would care if he went 8-4 or 15-0. Down at LSU if he doesn’t produce at least a conference title in a year or two he’ll be out the door.
They went 10-3 with a Heisman qb and supposedly top 12 pick at WR. I don't see them winning the conference any time soon. I know Daniels opted out but I wasn't super impressed with them in the bowl game. That wasn't a barely mediocre Wisconsin team. LSU should have outclassed them on talent and speed alone.

Hey now!!! I was mountain biking in the backwoods of Louisiana at this time last week and I thought it was really cool country.
Yes, but the people are still weird. They can be hard to understand with that muddled hillbilly French English they speak.

He probably would feel a lot more comfortable at the university than am among those weird cajuns. Seriously, southern Louisiana, feels like being in another country.
Animated GIF
Whatcha talking about boy ! Good food and fun times.

Yes, but the people are still weird. They can be hard to understand with that muddled hillbilly French English they speak.

....we saw maybe 3 cars in 2hrs worth of riding and one was a pilot car for a semi pullin a doublewide. Tru dat.

...but I loved the scenery and the trees were right up to the road, not like here where they get trimmed back... Narrow roads at that...pond on almoat every acerage. I loved it....way different than Nebraska countryside.

Reactions: GaRed
....we saw maybe 3 cars in 2hrs worth of riding and one was a pilot car for a semi pullin a doublewide. Tru dat.

...but I loved the scenery and the trees were right up to the road, not like here where they get trimmed back... Narrow roads at that...pond on almoat every acerage. I loved it....way different than Nebraska countryside.
Did you see any alligators?

I found it pretty cool down there, not literally . I wouldn't want to live there but visiting is a must.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
What about Jedd Fisch? Lots of NFL and college assistant coaching experience, including Michigan. He's been head coach at Arizona since 2021 and gotten better each year, culminating with a 10 win season this year and a victory over Oklahoma.

Michigan won't have a problem hiring a new coach if Harbaugh leaves. They have plenty of money to spend. They can cherry pick any coach they want from the Big 12 or ACC as well as several from other B1G or SEC schools.

If you STFU, more people will like you better.
I just turned it around on you guys to see how you like it.

You guys often say that Fleck will leave if Minnesota has success. And you say that about other coaches too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT