ADVERTISEMENT

Mens BB transfers, Connor N, Gavin G, Morgan and Rollie N

We're raiding the Summit League I see
That could have been considered a joke until a couple years ago. Now with guys from the Big Sky & Summit etc making All-American teams and Conference Player of the Year, the word has gotten out to the last of the "yeah but how many stars did they have out of high school" crowd.

The only thing I don't like about his game is the assists. I like it when the team is creating shots on offense with offense. We need unselfish players that will be OK with 5 assists, 8 rebounds and 8 points every once in awhile. He averaged one assist a game, that number needs to move up to 3 for him to work on Hoibergs offense

Last edited:
His film reminds me more of Breidenbach than Mast. I would hope he'd be more of a backup for Mast next year. He only played 23 minutes a game for a team that finished in the middle of the Summit League.
Big man depth to replace Josiah. Fred got more out of Josiah than most of us expected. I expect this guy to have similar upside.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Wisconsin fans chattering saying it’s a lock that he is coming home to play with his best friend Chucky.
They like to tell stories.
1. Coming home? No actually he’s leaving his home
2. Lock that he’s going to play with his best friend Chucky? If it’s a lock why did he take other visits and then release this final 4. Unless it’s to create higher demand and get higher NIL offers

We need a couple Big men to help fill the athleticism void we were missing with Mast. We lost our shooting power, and I haven't seen any information on that type of player

We need a PG, two shooters and two bigs

I will be content with that

Anyone have a feel or hunch on who Fidler is picking? Doesn’t seem to be much of a buzz around NU, but that might just be cause he’s playing his cards tight? IDK? But usually we have a little buzz around/before a big commitment.

Probably Wisconsin. Hawks says it's not Nebraska

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT