ADVERTISEMENT

McGriff is N

0292b72eab269c7903683de6ae5ea4d4.gif

the_devastating_effects_of_a_nuclear_explosion_test_01.gif

Do we know anything about his speed. The Husl film I glanced at shows he doesn’t mind crack backing. But I’m unsure of his speed. I think his height is throwing me off on his speed. Anybody know anything more?

Reactions: dinglefritz
Big kid, could use some time to develop IMO. Has the frame to add good weight and be a real problem for defenses on playaction.

I would love to see a goal line ‘height’ Package with McGriff, Allen and Rafdal.

Seems to be a good fit for Frost's offense.

I wonder how Stoll, Engelhaupt, Snyder, Rafdal, and Austin Allen are going to fit into this offense? We also have Ben Miles who doesn't really fit either. Might need to see some attrition at the tight-end position, we have much bigger needs at other positions.

Do we know anything about his speed. The Husl film I glanced at shows he doesn’t mind crack backing. But I’m unsure of his speed. I think his height is throwing me off on his speed. Anybody know anything more?
He doesn't look like a burner by any means on film but in his Rivals camp highlights he looked like he had good moves to get open and quick feet. His obvious main advantage is his height and arm length. He made several catches in his highlights by just reaching over the guy covering him.

Reactions: GretnaShawn
Didn't know we could recruit a wr over 6' tall. Joking aside. I hope this staff can build on this excitement. GBR

He doesn't look like a burner by any means on film but in his Rivals camp highlights he looked like he had good moves to get open and quick feet. His obvious main advantage is his height and arm length. He made several catches in his highlights by just reaching over the guy covering him.

I watched the same film. thought his footwork could use some considerable work. Biggest assets were he used his height to his advantage and had good hands.

Didn't know we could recruit a wr over 6' tall. Joking aside. I hope this staff can build on this excitement. GBR

Lol, no you’re not. I was wondering if we could anyone over 5’ 10. He’ll end up more of a TE/slot. Okay quickness but not fast. Low 3* for obvious reasons. Hope he doesn’t lose the wiggle after 30 lbs or so. I’m guessing he’s a 2 to 3 year project.

Young man looks to be a solid player with options to get on the field early in certain situations.

You can see the vision of the Frost offense come into focus with the early commits so far. Let's get some linemen to get the next level of vision set up.

Excited to see who is coming and who is still looking to join the program.

Reactions: huskerssalts
I hope we can keep Tate Wildeman. He’s a DE/position of big time need, for his 4 star (finally) but remember he was an Iowa Legacy but choose us over Iowa because of Diaco. Hopefully Frost and Chin can keep this kid locked up and get him on campus.

Reactions: Husker-NJ
Reactions: TwinsRRUs
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT