ADVERTISEMENT

MBB thread

That got out of hand in a hurry. Might as well let Vedral let it rain in the 2nd half.

Archie the Crybaby Douche gets every call in the first half and still feels compelled to corner the officials for a good scolding. Stay tuned for postgame whining about how badly poor IU is treated by the bracketologists.

U2iCI_.gif

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
I dont know how painful coronavirus is, but it can't be any worse than watching Nebraska basketball.

These officials are horrible. Cross gets his shot blocked so that it sticks on top of the backboard and they give the F'n ball to Indiana? Thor gets pushed 3 feet under the bucket with two hands in the back by Davis and no call? Indiana doesn't need their help to blow NU out.

anybody else enjoying watching Arop and Cross play? I think Arop is going to be okay down the road and Cross is going to be a man. Wish we had Cheatham for another year.

Reactions: huskerfan66
These officials are horrible. Cross gets his shot blocked so that it sticks on top of the backboard and they give the F'n ball to Indiana? Thor gets pushed 3 feet under the bucket with two hands in the back by Davis and no call? Indiana doesn't need their help to blow NU out.
It’s not affecting the final outcome, but it makes me puke to watch three grown men get dressed down at halftime and just bend over. Miller is even more of an entitled asshole than his brother and I didn’t even think that was possible.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Just turned it on and we were down about 20. First thing I saw was Easley getting hammered and no call resulting in a 3 for Indiana. Making an effort now.

It's getting worse. Jervay gets plowed over and then cross called for a phantom foul

Must definitely have the WORST crew in the league officiating the WORST game in the tournament.

Take all the BS calls away and we're in this game easy

Fred needs to lose his mind on that one ref. He's giving EVERY single call to the Hosers. I know we have virtually no chance and it may not change the outcome but I HATE seeing kids playing hard get screwed like this.

Reactions: huskerfan66
Fred needs to lose his mind on that one ref. He's giving EVERY single call to the Hosers. I know we have virtually no chance and it may not change the outcome but I HATE seeing kids playing hard get screwed like this.
YEP. Pull a Coach Norman Dale

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT